Giving in Kind
- A look into the future for consulting engineers. Skoer, Mark P. // Engineered Systems;Aug96, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p6
Editorial. Focuses on the future of consulting engineers. Work environment; Need for engineers to move away from their traditional role as problem solvers; Sophistication; Expert systems.
- New group eyes south of Sahara. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;2/21/94, Vol. 232 Issue 8, p66
Reports on the formation of an engineering consultancy firm in South Africa. Consultancy firm's member companies; Targeting social infrastructure work in South Africa.
- More Influence? Survey Says So. Sullivan, C.C. // Consulting-Specifying Engineer;Jan2001, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p25
Presents survey results on the influence of consulting engineers on building design and construction in the United States. Dominance of engineers in design-build and construction management; Reasons for strengthening specifications of engineering firms; Percentage of engineers using Web-based...
- Consultants file 2007. // TCE: The Chemical Engineer;Jul2007 Supplement, p10
A directory for engineering consultants in Great Britain is presented.
- Link with Germans, consultants urged. // Professional Engineering;06/11/97, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p10
Reports on the encouragement for Great Britain's engineering consultants to establish ties with east German engineers to win infrastructure projects in the region. Seminars conducted by the British-German Chamber of Commerce to address the issue.
- Engineers must be jacks of all trades. Moloney, Bernadette // Asian Business Review;Jul95, p75
Reports on the economic growth of engineering consultancy businesses in Asia due to increasing building and construction activity. Project phases in which consultants are involved; Requirements for a consultancy to become competitive; Comments of John McGarry, chief executive of Transfield...
- FIDIC 2010 to be held in New Delhi, India. // Canadian Consulting Engineer;Jun/Jul2010, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p15
The article reports on the registration for the International Federation of Consulting Engineers (FDIC) Conference to be held in New Delhi, India from September 19-22, 2010.
- Engineering consultants. // Design News;12/26/94, Vol. 50 Issue 25, p271
Lists engineering consultant companies in the United States. Includes Active Control eXperts Inc.; Aero Detroit Pioneer; American Standards Testing Bureau.
- Engineering consultants. // Design News;12/26/94, Vol. 50 Issue 25, p272
Lists outsourcing engineering consultant companies in the United States. Includes Diablo Research; IPT Corporation; Larren.