Sushi for All
- Hungry for expansion. Schouten, Cory // Indianapolis Business Journal;8/3/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 22, p1
The article reports on the expansion plans of several independent local restaurants in Indianapolis, Indiana. Carol Leuer and Howard Leuer, the owners of Mama Carolla's Old Italian plan to open a breakfast and lunch spot near their restaurant. Moreover, the owners of the popular Broad Ripple...
- Go fish. Phillips, Debra // Entrepreneur;Aug1995, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p23
Informs about the growing popularity of prepackaged sushi takeouts. Reasons for its popularity; Success of Sushi-Tei, a New York City sushi takeout restaurant.
- Sushi Dishes 20% of Lunch. // FoodService Director;04/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p1
States that sushi has become one of the biggest sellers at Brooks Bistro in Long Beach, California. Varieties of food being sold as the bistro; Sushi selections on the menu; Cost of the food items.
- Gangway for Sushi. Smith, Nevada // San Diego Business Journal;10/05/98, Vol. 19 Issue 40, p10
Takes a look at the Kabuki Sushi restaurant's operations in California. Biggest challenge for the business; Efforts to maintain freshness of the sushi served by the restaurant; Advantages to floating sushi; Means for keeping track of how much people gave eaten.
- Lazy Dog Cafe's Challenge: Keeping Charm While Going Chain. Hughes, Paul // Orange County Business Journal;11/20/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 47, p7
The article provides information on how Lazy Dog Cafe, a restaurant with a diverse menu and lively bar in Westminster, California, managed to keep its charm while expanding. Restaurant owner Chris Simms aims to open two more restaurants in the Del Amo Fashion Center in Torrance and at Stadium...
- Entrepreneur opens business despite the odds. Blackstar, Lillian // Windspeaker;Summer2007 Business Quarterly Suppl, Vol. 25, p14
The article reports on the move of businessman Lyndon Lerat to open his own restaurant that specialized his own bannock recipes in British Columbia. According to Lyndon, getting his own business running is truly a miracle after his physical recovery. He further expresses his gratitude that...
- Salsarita's plans to add more CNY restaurants. Kondracki, Kathryn // Business Journal (Central New York);8/3/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 31, p1
The article reports on the plan of Salsarita's Fresh Cantina to add more restaurants in Central New York market. Salsarita's has enough seating to accommodate about 70 customers at a time, which offers restaurant-style eating, catering, and take-home meals. According to Andrew Klie, area...
- A sizzling comeback for restaurant chain. Nguyen, Maria // B&T Weekly;9/24/2004, Vol. 54 Issue 2490, p1
Reports on the return of Collins Foods Group's Sizzler restaurant chain in Australia. Impetus for expansion plan of Sizzler; Operation of Sizzler restaurant; Services and food offered by the restaurant.
- Two new restaurant options coming soon in Castleton. // Indianapolis Business Journal;3/19/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p13
The article reports that Z's Oyster Bar & Steakhouse and Rocky River Grillhouse restaurants are planning for new locations in Castleton, Indiana. Z's Oyster Bar will be taking over a building along Interstate 465 that once housed, The Wharf. Rocky River has set to open its new location in front...