- MGM Mirage doubles down on development. Gunter, Heather // Hotel & Motel Management;5/7/2007, Vol. 222 Issue 8, p1
The article reports on the development plans of MGM Mirage, the world's leading and most respected hotel and gaming group of companies in Las Vegas, Nevada. The manifestations of the growth of MGM includes its ownership of the largest property on the Las Vegas Strip, its operation in 23...
- Terry Lanni to be keynote speaker at second Racing & Gaming Summit. // International Gaming & Wagering;Sep2003, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p14
Reports that J. Terrence Lanni, chairman and CEO of MGM Mirage, will provide the luncheon keynote address at the second Racing & Gaming Summit on December 9, 2003, at Loews Ventana Canyon Resort in Tucson, Arizona. Issues and topics that will be addressed during the summit; Update on the first...
- Down for the count. Kefgen, Keith; Goebel, Stephen // Casino Journal;Sep2003, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p22
Presents the results of a survey of CEOs in the U.S. gaming industry regarding their compensation packages in 2003. Gary W. Loveman of Harrah's Entertainment Inc.; J. Terrence Lanni of MGM Mirage; David J. Thompson of Mikohn Gaming; G. Thomas Baker of International Game Technology; Gordon T....
- WINNER'S CIRCLE. Gould, Lark Ellen // Travel Agent;01/01/2001, Vol. 302 Issue 7, p54
Profiles various executives who were named winners in the gambling category of the 'Travel Agent' periodical's 2000 People of the Year awards. MGM Mirage chairman J. Terrence Lanni; Mandalay Bay Resorts Group chief financial officer Glenn Schaeffer.
- MGM Mirage. // CruiseGuide;3/15/2010, p8
The article reports on the development of MGM Mirage including the recognition as one of the top 50 hotel companies for diversity and its 92% reported occupancy rates in the fourth quarter of 2009.
- Yemenidjian stresses diversification. Sperling, Nicole // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;5/7/2002, Vol. 373 Issue 17, p69
Focuses on the decision of chief executive officer Alex Yemennidjian on the diversification of media assets of MGM. Reason for diversification; Details on upcoming films of the company; Financial background.
- Renaissance man. Shemeligian, Bob // Casino Journal;Nov2006, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p14
The article profiles MGM Mirage Chairman and CEO Terry Lanni. Jan Jones, former Las Vegas mayor, describes Lanni as a man of elegance and class. Andrew Zarnett, Deutsche Bank gaming analyst, adds that Lanni knows the ins and outs of the business well, and he understands the customer,...
- Gaming's gentle giant. Rutherford, James // Casino Journal;Feb2004, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p12
Profiles William S. Boyd, chairman and CEO of Boyd Gaming Corp. History of the company; Number of gambling resorts in the U.S. owned by Boyd Gaming; Role of the company in the growth of the casino industry in Las Vegas, Nevada; Features of the Borgata Hotel Casino and Spa in Atlantic City, New...
- LANNI'S LEGACY. STUTZ, HOWARD // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);1/5/2009, Vol. 26 Issue 1, pP6
The article discusses MGM Mirage chairman and chief executive officer Terry Lanni's retirement and his legacy. According to the article, Terry Lanni announced on November 13, 2008 that he was retiring as chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) of MGM Mirage after 13 years at the helm. Rumors...