Involving physicians in MedsCheck
- All-consuming. Weiss, Philip // New Republic;8/16/93, Vol. 209 Issue 7, p5
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "To my readers," by Harold Brodkey.
- Rethinking chronic disease: implications for diabetes and primary care. Young, Doris // Chronic Illness;Dec2005, Vol. 1 Issue 4, p278
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on treating acute illnesses in hospitals and the lack of involvement of patients and carers in managing chronic diseases
- Patient, physician and self-management of chronic disease. Mainous III, Arch G. // Chronic Illness;Dec2005, Vol. 1 Issue 4, p275
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on the impact of chronic disease on the healthcare system in the previous issue.
- Letter from the Editorial Chair. Morrow, Thomas J. // Formulary;Nov2004 Supplement, Vol. 39, p3
Presents a letter to the editor about molecular medicine which has led to the discovery, development and availability of novel biologic agents for the treatment of a variety of chronic diseases.
- Chronic disease management. Blanchet, William L. // Family Practice Management;Feb2006, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p16
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "1-800-Chronic Disease Management," by Roger Shenkel in the November/December 2005 issue.
- The End of the Chronic Disease Era. Scribner, Richard // American Journal of Public Health;May97, Vol. 87 Issue 5, p872
A letter to the editor is presented about chronic disease.
- Improving chronic care. Cushing, Matt // Family Practice Management;Jan2006, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p20
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Improving Chronic Illness Care: Lessons Learned in a Private Practice," which appeared in the November-December 2005 issue.
- A new theory for the pathogenesis of chronic lung disease? Hill, M. // Thorax;Dec2008, Vol. 63 Issue 12, p1095
A letter to the editor is presented regarding a study on the new development on chronic inflammatory diseases.
- Still More Pain in the Nucha. Vasily, David B. // Journal of Dermatologic Surgery & Oncology;Nov79, Vol. 5 Issue 11, p831
Presents a letter to the editor about the chronic keloidal follicular papules, published in the November 1979 issue of "The Journal of Dermatologic Surgery and Oncology."