Finally, EBPP Signifies Ease
- New system allows for bank transfers by email or text. Sieroty, Chris // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);6/4/2012, Vol. 29 Issue 23, p5
The article reports on the collaboration of Wells Fargo & Co. with Bank of America Corp. and J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. to launch the clearXchange, a new electronic transfer system, which allows users to transfer money from their checking accounts via mobile-phone numbers and email address.
- CheckFree to Introduce E-Mail Billing Serving. Roth, Andrew // American Banker;3/13/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 49, p1
Discloses the plans of CheckFree Corp. to announce a service on March 13, 2001 that will enable customers to receive and pay bills by electronic mail and make person-to-person payments the same way. Use of an upgrade of its WebPay software; Availability of the service by summer 2001; Efforts to...
- CASH? WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN' CASH! WE NEED PAYPAL. Hodgman, John; Rapoport, Adam // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;Nov2000, Vol. 70 Issue 11, p114
Features the PayPal.com online service for sending and receiving money via e-mail. Target customers; Range of services offered.
- HOW NOT TO WASTE MONEY ON TECH. DELL'ABATE, GARY // Popular Mechanics;Dec2016/Jan2017, p52
The article offers tips to avoid wasting money on technology including the need to set calendar to remind when the free trial ends; set bill to email every month to catch any price hikes in case of having autopay; and to tell credit card firm to stop payments in case of impossible cancellation.
- Bank One Unveils Person-to-Person E-Payments. WEITZMAN, JENNIFER // American Banker;3/8/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 46, p1
Reports that Bank One Corp. has introduced eMoneyMail service, a person-to-person e-mail payment system. Uses of the service; Availability to the bank's non-customers; Marketing of the system to other banks; Difference from Wells Fargo & Co.'s system for online auctioneer eBay Inc.
- How to spot fake translator resumes. Rollo, Brian // MultiLingual;Jul/Aug2015, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p62
The article discusses tips that help spot a fake translator resume. It mentions things that can alert about a fake resume which include mass emailing, accepting only electronic payments, and sending emails through free address with Gmail, Yahoo mail, or Outlook.com. It states that fake...
- Read This Column, Then Send Me A Few Thousand Bucks. Diekmann, Frank J. // Credit Union Journal;5/3/2004, Vol. 8 Issue 18, p4
Discusses the fraud involving receiving an anonymous e-mail in exchange for a wire transfer. Estimated amount lost by credit union members in the fraud; Comments of risk management specialist, Vince Wagner on the evolution of the Nigerian 419 scam; Efforts of Credit Union National Association...
- Factura electrÃ³nica. // Estrategia Financiera;2008, Vol. 23 Issue 246, p81
No abstract available.
- FISERV PLANS P2P FUNDS-TRANSFER SERVICE. // CardLine;11/6/2009, Vol. 9 Issue 45, p24
The article reports that Fiserv Inc. is planning to develop a person-to-person (P2P) funds-transfer service. This P2P funds-transfer service would be available to above 3,100 financial companies which use its online payments network and Fiserv expects to offer the service in 2010 to banks which...