Price Per Minute In Major Cities
- The Family That Yaks Together. Mendez-Wilson, Deborah // Wireless Week;02/26/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p20
Deals with a calling plan being offered by major telecommunication carriers in the United States for multiple users in 2001. Predicted increase in subscribers who sign up for group plans designed for families; Cost of such plan; Details on the Add-a-Phone being marketed by Sprint PCS.
- Sprint PCS hikes prices. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;3/3/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p3
Reports on the increase in rate-plan pricing of Sprint PCS as of March 2003. Effect of the move on the cost of its anytime-minute offerings; Number of subscribers for its Vision data service; List of wireless carriers that eliminated their holiday promotional offers.
- Sprint Nextel squeezes F&F plans. Hill, Kelly // RCR Wireless News;8/21/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 34, p22
This article reports on the decision of Sprint Nextel Corp. to tweak its Fair & Flexible price plans in the U.S. in 2006. The move leaves the dollar amounts the same on the basic voice plans but changes the number of minutes for three of its mid-range plans. The changes eliminate anytime-minute...
- Sprint PCS announces reciprocal rates. // RCR Wireless News;4/30/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 18, p2
Announces that the wireless company Sprint PCS and its affiliates agreed to reduce the reciprocal rate exchange for customers who travel into each others networks. Information regarding the rate; Information about the company.
- Leap Wireless Seeks National Branding. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;9/13/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 37, p1
The article reports on the several changes at Leap Wireless International Inc. ,which is changing its name to Cricket. The company, whose chief operating officer is Al Moschner, has made a sale agreement that would allow its customers to access 3G data services provided by Sprint Nextel Corp. It...
- Carriers follow season of subsidies with rate plan tweaks. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;1/24/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p12
Reports on the changes in the telecommunication rate plans of several wireless carriers in the U.S. in 2005. Views of Jonathan Atkin, telecommunications industry analyst at RBC Capital Markets, on the changes; Adjustments made by Verizon Wireless in its on-network America's Choice plans;...
- Price Per Minute In Major Cities. // Wireless Week;02/28/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 9, p26
Compares the service rates of telephone service providers in the United States. AT&T Digital; BAM Analog; BAM Digital; Omnipoint; Sprint PCS.
- Sprint alters PTT price, adds phone. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;5/31/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 22, p12
Reports on the launch of the fifth Sanyo handset for the Ready Link walkie-talkie offering from Sprint PCS. Features of the cellular phone; Adjustment of pricing for the service; Comparison of its pricing model with those of other carriers.
- SPRINT FLATTENS PCS. // Telephony;02/10/97, Vol. 232 Issue 6, p48
Reports on the launch of a Chater Subscriber Program by Sprint PCS in Pittburgh, Pennsylvania that offer a flat monthly rate for customers for 800 minutes of air time during the first six months of subscribing. Marketing for cellular users who are hesitant to switch to digital; Business...