The Heartland's Mobile Web
- `Net buzz. Nerney, Chris // Network World;06/22/98, Vol. 15 Issue 25, p70
Presents information on issues pertaining to the Internet industry. Information on three Internet initial public offerings relating to Inktomi, NetGravity and Software.net companies; Business operations of the three companies; Circumstances surrounding the closure of the Web site, Online Guitar...
- Don't touch Internet tax, city, state say. MacLachlan, Claudia // Crain's Chicago Business;01/05/98, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p4
Reports that the city of Chicago and the state of Illinois is opposing a ban on Internet taxes, by the United States Congress. View that Chicago officials fear losing as much as $15 million year from the six percent tax the city imposes on database use; Supporters of the ban; Comments from...
- US-Style.com can help take your business global. Strempel, Dan // Fairfield County Business Journal;05/08/2000, Vol. 39 Issue 19, p5
Focuses on US-Style.com Inc., a sales and distribution channel to global online markets. Range of service offerings for Internet companies seeking a niche in international markets; Research findings on the percentage of online consumers that will reside in markets outside of the United States. ...
- Charging on the Internet: The b-to-b press must take the lead. // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;01/01/98, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p9
Opinion. Focuses on the media industry charging of the Internet. Comments from Chuck Martin, author of `The Digital Estate'; Identification of questions that were asked.
- Top Area Dot-Com Companies. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;9/30/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 39, pB2
Presents a chart related to the top Internet companies in Grand Rapids, Michigan as of September 2002.
- L.V. Internet growth draws cut-rate competitors. Cruz, Sherri // Las Vegas Business Press;05/12/97, Vol. 14 Issue 19, p1
Reports on developments in the Internet industry in Las Vegas, Nevada. Market players and leaders; Services and products offered; Caution against poor and low quality service among providers.
- Clark County Internet businesses. // Las Vegas Business Press;05/12/97, Vol. 14 Issue 19, p12
Lists the top Internet businesses in the Clark County, Nevada area as of May 1997. 1996 revenue; Category of service provided; Estimated number of subscribers; Cost of dial-up access; Top local executives.
- Web TV is Internet access for beginners. Cruz, Sherri // Las Vegas Business Press;07/21/97, Vol. 14 Issue 29, p27
Presents news concerning the Internet industry in Las Vegas, Nevada as of July 21, 1997. Resources available in WebTV; MGS Enterprises' introduction of the National Direct Internet Yellow Pages; Availability of HTML 4.0 in Microsoft Internet Explorer 4. Preview 2.
- L.V. firm testing Internet `child checker'. Cruz, Sherri // Las Vegas Business Press;09/22/97, Vol. 14 Issue 38, p17
Reports on developments in the Internet industry in Las Vegas, Nevada as of September 22, 1997. Michada's child monitoring system for day cares; 360 Degress Communications Co.'s Web site; Creation of the Web sites of Polo Towers and the Jockey Club.