- DMX to ship new wireless chips. // RCR Wireless News;2/26/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p24
Reveals that cellular applications and broadband wireless access provider DMC Stratex Networks will begin shipping products powered by its wireless chipset, Vantex, in February 2001.
- Digital Microwave changes name to DMC Stratex. // RCR;05/22/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 21, p23
Announces Digital Microwave Corp.'s plan to change its name to DMC Stratex Networks Inc.
- SigmaOne presents E911 prototype system. // RCR;06/15/98, Vol. 17 Issue 24, p35
Presents information on the first prototype demonstration of the E911 system, a wireless communication system developed by SigmaOne Communications Corporation. What the system is used for; How the system works; Details on the company; Reference to tests conducted on the system.
- SigmaOne licenses Radix location technology. // RCR;05/22/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 21, p25
Announces a joint agreement between SigmaOne Communications and Radix Technologies Inc. for the exclusive licensing of Radix's GeoPhone Code Division Multiple Access location technology by SigmaOne.
- DMC: Likely to Lose Western Multiplex. Cecil, Mark // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;3/11/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p1
Reports that the hostile bid of DMC Stratex Networks Inc. for Western Multiplex Corp. was rejected by shareholders in 2002.
- Stratex Networks Brings Broadband to Rural America. // Microwave Journal;Jul2002, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p41
Reports on the decision of DMC Stratex Networks, a solution provider for mobile applications and broadband wireless access, to supply licensed radios to build a network backbone in Allegany County, Maryland. Features of the AllcoNet 2 network; Cost of a traditional network for Allegany County.
- Andrew signs contract with DMC Stratex. // RCR Wireless News;2/12/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p33
Reports the contract of Andrew Corp. to provide ValuLine and terrestrial wireless antennas and associated equipment to DMC Stratex Networks Inc. in the United States.
- DMC Stratex Networks: downturns make our strength more obvious. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR Wireless News;9/17/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 38, p21
Provides information on DMC Stratex Network, a microwave and millimeter radio manufacturer in San Jose, California. Business model of the company; Effect of the economic slowdown on the company; Features of the Altium 311 microwave radio of the company.
- WESTERN MULTIPLEX FOILS STRATEX BID. Fitchard, Kevin // Telephony;3/11/2002, Vol. 242 Issue 10, p18
Reports on the decision of broadband wireless communications vendor Western Multiplex to reject the acquisition offer of DMC Stratex Networks. Action taken by Western Multiplex which signified rejection; Background on the deal being offered by DMC Stratex; Reasons of DMC Stratex for the...