Site Of The Week
- EchoPort, Inc. // New Mexico Business Journal;May/Jun99, Vol. 23 Issue 4, pTVC17
Focuses on Albuquerque, New Mexico-based firm EchoPort Inc. Funding application at the 6th annual Equity Capital Symposium of Technology Ventures Corp.; Number of employees; Revenues; Business description; Target markets; Roster of clients; Competitive advantages.
- M-to-Ms: Companies Bite Into Sweet Market. Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;08/07/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 32, p30
Reports on the rise in the Internet applications and wireless devices adoption rate according to machine-to-machine communications companies in the United States. Metering devices logged in the network of Aeris.net; Advantages of the trend; Sales projection of EchoPort.
- Aeris.Net nabs contracts with monitoring apps. Bruno, Antony // RCR;11/8/99, Vol. 18 Issue 45, p39
Reports on the deals announced by Aeris.net at the 1999 Wireless I.T. show. Deployment of the firm's Microburst cellular control channel technology by Echoport Inc. and NeoTech Products Inc.; Partnership with Orbcomm Global LP to offer an integrated multinetwork Internet Protocol Gateway.
- Roadkill: Bits & bytes. // Advertising Age;7/28/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 30, p16
Discusses two World Wide Web sites. The SwineOnline page, featuring a virtual pig; The American Lung Association's nominees for its annual Phlemmy awards.
- Does your Web site have zero hits? Advertise. Martinez, Jose // Caribbean Business;6/25/1998, Vol. 26 Issue 25, p49
Presents information on getting persons to visit a Web site. Use of advertising in the traditional media; Registering a site on a search engine; Use of direct exchange links and postings in newsgroups.
- Reining in Web sprawl. Klein, David // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Mar1997, Vol. 82 Issue 2, pM-3
Opinion. Focuses on how businesses such as Sprint and Chrysler are consolidating their sprawling Web sites of products brands. Strategies used by the companies; Reason for designs on all sub-sites.
- How to target new site promotions. Ward, Eric // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Mar1997, Vol. 82 Issue 2, pM-3
Reports that Web marketers are using search engines and directories as a means of promoting Web sites. Problems associated with search engines and directories; Importance of using specialized search engines.
- New and info resources for marketers. // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Mar1997, Vol. 82 Issue 2, pM-10
Presents information on Web sites such as Advertising Age Job Bank and Beyond Computing. Address and location of Web sites; Features of the Web sites.
- Building a web site strategy shouldn't be left to the techies. Horwitz, Belle // American Banker;10/23/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 204, p13
Presents several guidelines on how Web site users can effectively use cyberspace to their advantage. Brand development; Selection of Web site developer; Constant feedback-and-response process; Customer focus; Management ability.