New ICO Tackles 3G
- Bankruptcy court approves ICO reorganization plan. // RCR;05/08/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 19, p36
Reports on the approval to the reorganization plan of ICO Global Communications.
- ICO trading halted amid Chapter 11 bankruptcy talks. Bruno, Antony // RCR;08/30/99, Vol. 18 Issue 35, p6
Reports on ICO Global Communications Inc.'s filing of a Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in the United States. Board meeting scheduled by the firm to address the company's financial conditions.
- A U.S. bankruptcy court... // Aviation Week & Space Technology;2/21/2000, Vol. 152 Issue 8, p38
Cites the expected United States bankruptcy court ruling on financing for ICO Global Communications in February 2000. Financial package intended to rescue ICO from Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection; Investors led by Eagle River Investments.
- Guilt by association. Mowry, Clayton // Satellite Communications;Oct99, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p26
Analyzes why two mobile satellite services companies in the United States filed for bankruptcy. Problems that pushed Iridium North America and ICO Global Communications to file for bankruptcy; Effect of these filings to trading; Lessons to be learned from this satellite financial losses.
- Court OKs McCaw investment in ICO. Bruno, Antony // RCR;11/15/99, Vol. 18 Issue 46, p4
Reports on the United States Bankruptcy Court's approval of Craig McCaw and his Eagle River Investments LLC affiliate's interim debtor-in-possession financing offer to ICO Global Communications. Total amount of the financial offer; Bermuda and the Cayman Islands courts' approval of McCaw's bid.
- Odyssey runs aground, merges into ICO. B.S. // Telecommunications - International Edition;Jan1998, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p22
Reports on the merger of ICO Global Communications and Odyssey. Terms of agreement; Benefits that the two companies will get from the merger.
- ICO puts global phone account up for grabs. // Marketing Week;9/24/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 30, p12
Focuses on the plans of satellite mobile phone company ICO Global Communication to put its worldwide advertising account up for review. Details on ICO; Insight into the ambitions plans for a global advertising campaign by ICO; Estimated cost of the account; Comments from Chris Moss, vice...
- Bondholders to decide fate of ICO global. // High Yield Report;8/30/99, Vol. 10 Issue 33, p1
Reports on ICO Global Communications Inc.'s call on bondholders to waive their right to a 101 change-of-control option price on their notes as the company tries to procure some much-needed capital.
- ICO faces long climb out of bankruptcy. Anselmo, Joseph C. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;9/6/1999, Vol. 151 Issue 10, p29
Reports on the financial status of ICO Global Communications as of September 1999. Need for another $1.7 billion to get its medium-Earth-orbit constellation up and running; Bankruptcy protection filed by the company.