Encore? AWS Offers 'One Rate' Data
- AMDOCS EXPANDS/EXTENDS WITH AT&T SERVICES THRU 2017. // RBOC Update;Feb2010, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p2
The article reports on an agreement signed by Amdocs with AT&T Services Inc.
- CNYBJ .COM BRIEFS. // Business Journal (Central New York);7/1/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 26, p2
The article offers news briefs related to business in New York including the leasing of 13,360 square feet of warehouse by AT&T Services Inc., the leasing of 6,263 square feet of office by Smartech Systems Inc., and the plan of Sensis Corp. to monitor helicopter traffic for oil and gas platforms.
- BOTTOM LINE. // Hill;5/24/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 71, p14
The article offers updates on topics related to business and politics in the U.S. including the lobbying contracts for the Oshkosh Corp. on the defenses authorization bill, the Novartis AG on healthcare vaccines, and AT&T Services Inc. on merger regulations.
- UWC. M.P.D. // Telecommunications - International Edition;Jun2000, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p17
Highlights the fourth annual Global Summit of the Universal Wireless Communications Consortium held from April 26-28, 2000. Attendees' preoccupation with defining business strategies for third generation (3G) services; Number of time division multiple access subscribers worldwide as of the end...
- So many decisions. Luna, Lynnette // Telephony;05/07/2001, Vol. 240 Issue 19, p18
Reports on the 2001 Universal Wireless Communications Consortium Global Summit. Theme of the event; Highlights of the summit; Its participants.
- WAP Forum predicts products for spring. Bruno, Antony // RCR;02/08/99, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p64
Details the Wireless Application Forum (WAP) meeting held in February 1999 in Dallas, Texas, focused on determining the vision of wireless communication systems industry in the United States for 2000 and the 21st century. Announcement of expanded membership; Introduction of formal...
- AT&T JOINS GREEN GRID FOR DATA CENTER ENERGY EFFICIENCY. // Industrial Environment;Sep2008, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p6
The article reports on the decision of AT&T Services Inc. to join The Green Grid, the global consortium with an aim of advancing energy efficiency in data centers and business computing ecosystems. Also, AT&T announced that it will supply data center performance information to assist the U.S....
- THE GREAT ODYSSEY. Bautista, Jacobo // Latino Leaders;Feb/Mar2015, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p54
The article focuses on F. Thaddeus Arroyo, chief information officer (CIO) of telecommunications corporation AT&T Services Inc., who talks about the acquisition of Grupo Salinas' control of cellular company Iusacell in Mexico. It mentions the involvement of Arroyo in the integration of the...
- Learning Worldly Prepaid Lessons. Meyer, Thomas // Wireless Week;08/30/99, Vol. 5 Issue 35, p33
Discusses the status of prepaid services in the wireless communication industry of the United States (US). Primary areas that have affected the initial domestic acceptance of prepaid services; Problems that prevent the widespread domestic adoption of prepaid service; How US companies can...