- Prepare a Festschrift. Wilkinson, Greg // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);9/2/89, Vol. 298 Issue 6699, p612
Focuses on the preparation of Festchrift as tribute to a scholar or savant on special occasion. Difference in form and content; Perception as onerous job in preparation; Construction of model for festchrift; Details on the prepared model; Complications encountered during the application of the...
- Writing for Journal Publication. Miller, William C. // Educational Leadership;Oct74, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p51
Suggests techniques to improve one's manuscripts for publication. Significance of research and rewriting in context of manuscripts; Need to clarify one's purpose of writing; Guidelines to improve one's writing skills and style; Importance of taking aid of others to evaluate one's work before...
- Top ten errors revisited. Bruck, Laura // ENT: Ear, Nose & Throat Journal;Aug1998, Vol. 77 Issue 8, p686
Offers suggestions on how to avoid common errors in writing medical manuscripts.
- Contributors. // Africa Today;Spring2012, Vol. 58 Issue 3, p110
The article presents a list of authors contributing articles to the issue, as well as information on manuscript preparation and format.
- Journal of Marketing Research. // Journal of Marketing Research (JMR);Aug2012, Vol. 49 Issue 4, pi
The article presents information on the periodical's editorial staff, manuscript submission process, and subscriptions.
- STYLE GUIDE FOR AUTHORS. // Academy of Management Review;Jan2003, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p167
The article presents a style guide for authors who are submitting papers to the journal.
- EDITORIAL POLICY: Scope of the journal. // Southern African Journal of Epidemiology & Infection;2012, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p42
The article provides information on the editorial policy, manuscript submission and postal submission for the periodical "The Southern African Journal of Epidemiology and Infection (SAJEI)."
- EDITORIAL POLICY: SOUTHERN AFRICAN JOURNAL OF GYNAECOLOGICAL ONCOLOGY. // Southern African Journal of Epidemiology & Infection;2012, Vol. 27 Issue 1, following p44
The article provides information on the editorial policy of the periodical "Southern African Journal of Gynaecological Oncology (SAJGO)" which includes vision, priorities and manuscript categories.
- PLAGIARISM POLICIES AND SCREENING AT AMJ. Colquitt, Jason A. // Academy of Management Journal;Aug2012, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p749
The article presents information on the periodical's revised plagiarism policies and procedures for screening manuscript submissions.