Stir-fried to order
- Kashmir Indian Restaurant. Wolkoff, Melanie // Louisville Magazine;Oct2005, Vol. 56 Issue 10, p88
This article presents information on Kashmir Indian Restaurant. Kashmir provides a reassuring culinary journey to India. When weather permits, the restaurant's patio, with umbrella-covered tables overlooking Bardstown Road, creates a truly enjoyable urban dining experience. Nestled together on a...
- Seasons eatings. // Indianapolis Business Journal;3/21/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p37
The article offers brief information on several special dishes for dinner including the Spicy Chipotle Shrimp Flatbread, the Grilled Boneless Rainbow Trout, and the Oak-Fired Western Buffalo Burger.
- Michael Scelfo. Ram, Chandra // Plate;Sep/Oct2014, p26
The article offers information on chef Michael Scelfo of Alden & Harlow restaurant in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Topics covered include the popularity of Scelfo's charcuterie and other meat dishes, how cooking a lot of vegetables came naturally to Sclefo, and the key elements to Scelfo's culinary...
- TABLES FOR TWO. Paumgarten, Nick // New Yorker;3/8/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 3, p11
This article presents a news brief concerning new patterns of food at Dinnerbar Restaurant in New York, New York. It is reported that the kitchen of the restaurant is open for all to see. From the kitchen of the restaurant, dinner food, comfort food, square-meal food, and several other varieties...
- Raw Talent. Kaminsky, Peter // New York;09/25/2000, Vol. 33 Issue 37, p21
Presents information on a dinner party for chefs held at Restaurant Daniel in New York City. Chefs who attended the private dinner; Information on the Japanese chef who prepared the meal; Details on the Japanese food served at the party.
- EVERYTHING HAS TO BE DONE IN CORNISH TIME. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;2/14/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4209, p61
Presents an article describing a series of culinary trips to London, England and Brussels, Belgium. Restaurants visited in London; Reaction of customers toward offers of vegetables during a meal.
- R.S.V.P. Meyn, Laura Samuel; Parcell, Monica; Ruhland, Jordana // Bon Appetit;Jun99, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p36
Presents recipes of dishes served in various restaurants. Inclusion of the Lamb Vindaloo of India's restaurant in Denver, Colorado; Maple Syrup Pie served at Aux Anciens Canadiens in Quebec, Canada; Eggplant-Cilantro Spread served at Viva Pizza and Fine Italian Food Restaurant in San Francisco,...
- CUBAN PENICILLIN. // New York;12/1/2003, Vol. 36 Issue 42, p102
Features the Beacon restaurant in New York city. Menu and food specialties; Chef; Prices; Contact information.
- From rationing to Ramsay. Raffael, Michael // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;5/30/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4224, p44
Describes the changes in eating habits of the people in Great Britain over the past 50 years since 1952. Groups of restaurants in the country; Dishes served from 1950s to 2000s; Popularity of Italian food in the 1960s; Trends in ingredients; Celebrity chefs during the period.