Stir-fried to order
- Kashmir Indian Restaurant. Wolkoff, Melanie // Louisville Magazine;Oct2005, Vol. 56 Issue 10, p88
This article presents information on Kashmir Indian Restaurant. Kashmir provides a reassuring culinary journey to India. When weather permits, the restaurant's patio, with umbrella-covered tables overlooking Bardstown Road, creates a truly enjoyable urban dining experience. Nestled together on a...
- Seasons eatings. // Indianapolis Business Journal;3/21/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p37
The article offers brief information on several special dishes for dinner including the Spicy Chipotle Shrimp Flatbread, the Grilled Boneless Rainbow Trout, and the Oak-Fired Western Buffalo Burger.
- Michael Scelfo. Ram, Chandra // Plate;Sep/Oct2014, p26
The article offers information on chef Michael Scelfo of Alden & Harlow restaurant in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Topics covered include the popularity of Scelfo's charcuterie and other meat dishes, how cooking a lot of vegetables came naturally to Sclefo, and the key elements to Scelfo's culinary...
- CUBAN PENICILLIN. // New York;12/1/2003, Vol. 36 Issue 42, p102
Features the Beacon restaurant in New York city. Menu and food specialties; Chef; Prices; Contact information.
- Dine out. Gross, Matt // New York;6/30/2003, Vol. 36 Issue 22, p59
Lists restaurants offering outdoor dining services. Ambiance; Cuisine served; Water's Edge in East River, Long Island City; The Mistral Terrace at Jean George's Central Park West; Da Silvano on sixth Avenue, New York; Yamato and The Minnow both at Park Slope, Brooklyn.
- NEW YORK CITY. // Newsweek (Atlantic Edition);10/31/2005 (Atlantic Edition), Vol. 146 Issue 18, p67
Focuses on five recommended restaurants in New York City, according to the Zagat Survey's restaurant guide. Information on the newest restaurants and eateries.
- EVERYTHING HAS TO BE DONE IN CORNISH TIME. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;2/14/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4209, p61
Presents an article describing a series of culinary trips to London, England and Brussels, Belgium. Restaurants visited in London; Reaction of customers toward offers of vegetables during a meal.
- R.S.V.P. Meyn, Laura Samuel; Parcell, Monica; Ruhland, Jordana // Bon Appetit;Jun99, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p36
Presents recipes of dishes served in various restaurants. Inclusion of the Lamb Vindaloo of India's restaurant in Denver, Colorado; Maple Syrup Pie served at Aux Anciens Canadiens in Quebec, Canada; Eggplant-Cilantro Spread served at Viva Pizza and Fine Italian Food Restaurant in San Francisco,...
- From rationing to Ramsay. Raffael, Michael // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;5/30/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4224, p44
Describes the changes in eating habits of the people in Great Britain over the past 50 years since 1952. Groups of restaurants in the country; Dishes served from 1950s to 2000s; Popularity of Italian food in the 1960s; Trends in ingredients; Celebrity chefs during the period.