Ideation: Putting the goods on the plate
- CROSSWORDS. // Malakoff News (TX);8/18/2006, Vol. 97 Issue 33, p6
The article deals with the menu at Cross Roads ISD for a week beginning from August 21.
- Cafe Americain revisited. Ruggia, James // Travel Agent;4/25/94, Vol. 270 Issue 12, Europe p28
Features American Hotel's Cafe Americain in Amsterdam, Netherlands. History of hotel's location; Dutchman named Steinigeweg as founder of the first American Hotel in 1879; Construction of the second hotel in 1899; American Hotel as German headquarters during the Nazi occupation of Amsterdam;...
- DINING. Dougherty, Margot // Los Angeles Magazine;Jun2004, Vol. 49 Issue 6, p121
Presents a guide to several food establishments in Los Angeles, California. The Belvedere Peninsula Hotel in Beverly Hills; J.R. Seafood Restaurant in Westwood; Border Grill in Santa Monica.
- Necessity Is The Mother Of Invention. Jacobs, Craig // Lodging Hospitality;Oct2000, Vol. 56 Issue 14, p52
Focuses on the Sheerwater restaurant at the Hotel del Coronado in San Diego, California. Kitchen design; Quality of the food and service; Business objectives; Significance of teamwork among the staff; Description of Sheerwater's signature menu items.
- The Ranch. Thorn // Nation's Restaurant News;11/29/99, Vol. 33 Issue 48, p38
Features The Ranch restaurant located at Wyndham El San Juan Hotel and Casino in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Difference of The Ranch from other restaurants in Puerto Rico; Menus; Concept of the restaurant.
- Ritz Crackler. Platt, Adam // New York;07/08/2002, Vol. 35 Issue 23, p50
Features the Atelier restaurant located at the Ritz-Carlton hotel on Central Park South in New York City. Features of the dining rooms of the restaurants; Decorations of the dining establishment; Dish varieties served.
- RESTAURANT OPENINGS. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;11/20/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4300, p12
Provides information on various restaurants that opened in England in October and November 2003. The Union in Birmingham on November 14; Fothergills Brasserie at the Spread Eagle Hotel in Oxfordshire on October 31; Essence Bar & Restaurant in London on October 27.
- LUX-LIFE. Strong, Andrea // Restaurant Business;03/1/2001, Vol. 100 Issue 5, p60
Reports on the Luxury Box menu section at District Restaurant inside New York City's Muse Hotel. Range price; Menu offerings.
- Galvin at windows. Huddart, Gaby // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;5/25/2006, Vol. 196 Issue 4426, p44
The article features the food service at Galvin at Windows restaurant in London, England. Less than a year after opening his own restaurant, chef Chris Galvin has been recruited by the London Hilton on Park Lane to relaunch the Windows restaurant. Galvin explains that his friend and shareholder...