- Carlisle buying Dayco unit. Wenger, Rachel // Rubber & Plastics News;8/20/2001, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p1
Reports the acquisition of the Dayco Industrial Power Transmission company by Carlisle Cos. Inc. in Charlotte, North Carolina. Stipulations of the agreement; Impact of the acquisition on customers; Appointment of Michael Gearhardt as president of the Carlisle Power Transmission Products.
- Dayco's industrial belt business sold to Carlisle. Wenger, Rachel // European Rubber Journal;Sep2001, Vol. 183 Issue 9, p2
Reports on the decision of Carlisle Cos. Inc. to acquire the Dayco Industrial Power Transmission business of Mark IV Industries Inc. in cash and debt assumption. Amount of turnover of Dayco Industrial to its employees; Information on Mark IV.
- Division may be sold. // Crain's Detroit Business;09/30/96, Vol. 12 Issue 40, p9
Reports on the possible sale of Johnson Controls Incorporated's Engineered Plastics Division, to the Carlisle Companies Incorporated. When the acquisition is expected to be completed; Features of the sale.
- Carlisle completes purchase of roofing maker Hertalan. // Rubber & Plastics News;3/19/2012, Vol. 41 Issue 17, p0019
The article informs that Carlisle Companies Inc. has acquired Hertalan Holding BV to expand the size and capabilities of its single-ply rubber roofing operation in Europe.
- Carlisle buys waterproof products firm. Dawson, Brad // European Rubber Journal;Feb2003, Vol. 185 Issue 2, p4
Focuses on the acquisition of MiraDri by Carlisle Cos Inc. Significance of the acquisition; Annual revenues of MiraDri; Information on the business of Carlisle Cos Inc.; Significance of the merger of MiraDri and SynTec; Net earnings of Carlisle Cos.
- Carlisle Cos. makes money by spending it. Ryan, Jim T. // Central Penn Business Journal;12/2/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 49, p17
The article presents information on the North Carolina-based manufacturing company Carlisle Cos. Inc. which has done aggressive acquisitions in times of recession. It made six acquisitions in three years. As stated by the executive director of the Manufacturers' Association of South Central...
- Today's Transactions: Carlisle Companies Buys Thermax-Raydex for $265M. COLLINS, ALLISON // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;12/3/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 49, p24
The article reports on the acquisition of hook-up and coaxial wire and cable supplier Thermax-Raydex by Charlotte, North Carolina-based product designer, manufacturer and marketer Carlisle Cos. Inc. worth 265 million dollars.
- CHANGES. // Rubber & Plastics News;12/10/2012, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p1
The article reports on the plan of Carlisle Cos. Inc. to consolidate its production facilities in Fort Scott, Kansas and Springfield, Missouri and to close its factory in Buji, China.
- Carlisle to buy Meiyan Tire. // Tire Business;1/1/2007, Vol. 24 Issue 20, p4
The article reports that Carlisle Cos. Inc. has agreed to buy the assets of the firm Meiyan Tire Group. However, the company has not disclosed the prices. The acquisition, expected to close before the end of the first quarter of 2007, will enable Carlisle to internalize production of bias-ply...