Taherian Is Yale Dining Director
- Taherian to Head Yale Dining. // Food Management;Feb2008, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p18
The article announces that Rafi Taherian has been appointed as executive director of the campus dining services of Yale University.
- Platform for Diversity. Lang, Joan // FoodService Director;5/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p68
The article focuses on the Mediterranean dining program at Stanford University in California. Rafi Taherian of Stanford Dining and its staff have worked hard to make sure that this diversity is reflected in the food offerings, to put cooking in its cultural context. The university has three...
- Yale's Rafi Taherian Named FSD of the Year. // FoodService Director;4/15/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p18
The article announces that Rafi Taherian, the executive director at Yale University's Yale Dining, was recognized as the journal's FSD of the Year for 2013 during the 2014 MenuDirections conference in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/16/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 33, p34
Presents news on food service in the United States recent as of August 16, 2004. Appointment of Rafi Taherian as acting executive director of Residential & Dining Enterprises at Stanford University; Removal of sodas and junk foods from vending machines in Washington D.C. public schools; Hiring...
- Corrections. // FoodService Director;3/15/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p22
Corrections to the articles "What's On The Menu?" and about Rafi Taherian, both in the February 2013 issue, are presented.
- the STANFORD way. Friendland, Ann; Lawn, John // Food Management;Oct2007, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p36
The article focuses on the Stanford Dining (SD) which operates as a self-sustaining auxiliary catering at the Stanford University in Palo, Alto, California. According to Rafi Taherian, executive director of the restaurant, the department's role is extending significantly beyond managing level...
- Menu Movement. // FoodService Director;4/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p12
The article presents comments from food service executives on issues affecting the industry. This include Stephen Higgs, chef manager at Symantec Corp., Rafi Taherian, executive director of dining at Stanford University, Robert Gordon, food and beverage manager at the Memorial Sloan-Kettering...
- News Digests. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/25/2008, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p39
The article presents news briefs concerning the restaurant industry. Rafi Taherian has been named executive director of Yale University's dining services division. Contract foodservice and facilities management specialist Aramark Corp. claims that its clients' participation in the U.S....
- inbrief. // Food Management;Mar2005, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p25
Reports developments in the food service management industry in the U.S. Acquisition of Dowling Food Service Management company by Aladdin Food Management Services Inc.; Increase in Aramark Corp.'s record sales for the first quarter of 2005; Appointment of Rafi Taherian as executive director of...