'Flipping' for Profit
- SUMMIT SPECIAL. // Houses;2007, Issue 58, p59
The article discusses issues regarding the design of a house in Australia's alpine regions.
- Railway land brownfield claim rejected. // Planning (14672073);4/9/2010, Issue 1863, p17
The article reports on the permission failure for the construction proposal of eight dwellings in Kent, England.
- Custom home project takes patience, money. Adler, Jane // Crain's Chicago Business;7/16/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 29, pRR16
Focuses on the construction of custom homes in the United States. Characteristics of custom homes; Builders and architects' advice on building custom homes; Overview of the custom home-building process; Challenges in building custom homes.
- Supervising (and surviving) a construction project. Adler, Jane // Crain's Chicago Business;7/16/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 29, pRR16
Focuses on the management of a home construction project. Homeowner's role in home construction; Time-saving approaches to home construction; Professionals involved in home construction.
- On Balance. // Builder: The Magazine of the National Association of Home Builde;Nov2011, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p70
The author discusses the proper asymmetrical and balanced house designs for homebuilding.
- Pine Glen. Nesmith, Lynn; O'Hagan, John // Southern Living;Aug99, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p82
Provides information on the design and construction of house in North Carolina. Dimensions of the side screened porch; Description of the gambrel roofline; Description of the foyer; Features of the study.
- Travis Ridge. Thomason, Julia H. // Southern Living;Aug99, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p106
Provides information on the design and construction of a house in Texas. Description of the cottage garden outside the front door; Use of limestone in the family room; Use of a progression of expansive arches; Material used for the kitchen ceiling.
- Cuscowilla. Joyner, Louis // Southern Living;Aug99, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p128
Provides information on the design and construction of a house in Georgia. How to deal with a sloping site in designing a lakeside house; How to properly mix patterns within a room; How the view of Lake Oconee was framed; How the kitchen provides a link to the screened porch.
- Regional Meeting. // Atlanta Building News eNewsletter;2/4/2014, p10
The article provides information on the meeting to be held to discuss Design Trends for 2014 by the Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association in Atlanta, Georgia.