- 2008 SILVER PLATE AWARDS. Buzalka, Mike; Friedland, Ann // Food Management;May2008, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p44
The article focuses on the recipients of the 2008 Silver Plate Awards in the food service management industry. Amy Greenberg, expert in corporate dining believes in serving the leadership of the company in a responsible way. Shawn LaPean has enhanced the culinary component, modernized facilities...
- Built for Speed. J. K.; McCord, Luke; Grego, Melissa; Winslow, George // Broadcasting & Cable;12/21/2015, Vol. 145 Issue 42, p24
The article features the recipients of the Station Group, General Managers, News Director and Multiplatform Broadcaster of 2015 awards from "Broadcasting & Cable" magazine. Awardees featured include broadcast and media company Tegna Media as Station Group of the Year, virtual channel WRAL vice...
- Silver Plate Winners Announced. // Food Management;Mar2008, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p16
The article announces the 2008 Silver plate winners of the International Foodservice Manufacturers Association (IFMA) including Amy Greenberg, Shawn LaPean and Patricia Farris.
- Event. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;10/30/2009, Vol. 199 Issue 4601, p9
The article invites nominations for the Annual Awards of Excellence 2010 (AAE).
- Michigan School Wins Kellogg's Sweepstakes. // Food Management;Aug2010, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p62
The announces that the public schools of Petosky, Michigan has received the Kellogg's Food Away From Home HUB Suite Rewards Bonus Sweepstakes award for the school year 2009-2010.
- Best Local Caterer. Schell, Tescia // Santa Fe Reporter;7/25/2012, Vol. 39 Issue 30, p33
The article announces that Cowgirl has received the 2012 Best Local Caterer award from the journal.
- What makes a "Best Onsite concept"? // Food Management;Jan2007, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p24
The article presents an invitation for nomination for the Best Onsite Concepts competition by the "Food Management" periodical.
- HFM honors 2002 winners of Spotlight on Innovation. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/23/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 38, p18
Reports the awards received by the Foodservice directors from hospitals in Chicago, Toronto and Columbus, Ohio. Presentation of award from the National Society for Healthcare Foodservice Management; List of awardees; Provisions of the awards during the HFM's annual conference.
- Winners of 1998 Connelly Awards are named. // Nation's Restaurant News;03/23/98, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p18
Announces the winners of the 1998 Connelly Awards for best garrison foodservice in the United States Army. Categories won by the dining halls at Fort Carson in Colorado and Fort Greely in Alaska.