New Capitol CafÃ© a Success
- UNION BLASTS MUSEUM-MCD'S DEAL. // FoodService Director;9/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p26
Reports on criticisms from food service employees at the Smithsonian Institution's National Air and Space Museum cafeteria in Washington, D.C. against the latter's contract with McDonald's. Information on the termination of the cafeteria's contract with Guest Services Inc.; Details on the...
- Marine museum blends culinary, military history. // FoodService Director;1/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p10
The article reports on two restaurants opened by the National Museum of the Marine Corps in Quantico, Virginia. Guest Services Inc. is the foodservice operator of the museum. The Mess Hall is a 160-seat cafeteria and opens for breakfast and lunch. Meanwhile, The Tun Tavern, a replica of an...
- Guest conversion in House of Rep. // FoodService Director;04/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p38
Reports that Guest Services company took over at the United States House of Representatives from January 1998 to serve food. Duration of the company's contract; Comments from Nicholas DiMeglio vice president of marketing for the Fairfax, Virginia-based contractor; Estimated number of employees...
- CDC walks the walk. Riell, Howard // FoodService Director;2/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p34
The article reports on the move of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to revise its cafeteria menus and expand the use of produce carts around its campus in Atlanta, Georgia. Part of the mission of the CDC is to promote exercise and good nutrition. Guest Services Inc....
- ADDING MORE WRAPS, PIZZA, `COMFORT FOODS': Grill generates 60% of biz at Capitol Blue Cross cafet. // FoodService Director;04/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p58
States that Capitol Blue Cross (CBC) in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, continues to work hard at menu innovation based on research regarding changing eating habits. Plans to focus expansion strategy on grill items; Design of the company's cafeteria; Revenue information; Reasons for the profitability...
- GUEST SVCS. DEBUTS F/COURT TRIO. // FoodService Director;4/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p18
Looks at the home-grown concepts added to the foodcourts of Guest Services Incorporated. Signature breakfast item of Hot Java; Menu features of the Pistachios; Array of carvery items at Caesar's Corner.
- A blow for freedom of choice on the hill! Buzalka, Mike // Food Management;Jul98, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p39
Provides information on the food court on Longworth Office Building managed by the Guest Services company. Description of the food court; Services and foods offered; Details on the operation of the food court.
- Now That's One Veteran Employee! // Food Management;May2013, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p14
The article informs that the hospitality and management service company Guest Services Inc. has honored its maintenance engineer Zack Quarles for providing 60 years of service to the company.
- Guest links srs., resorts. // FoodService Director;04/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p34
States that Guest Services Incorporated of Fairfax, Virginia, has awarded two foodservice management contracts to two building contractors, to build upscale senior living facilities. Identification of the contractors; Details on what the building contract involves; Comments from the vice...