New Sub Shop Satisfies Students
- Mixes brands, service/self-serve options: Bowling Green U. opens scatter station foodcourt. // FoodService Director;1/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p40
Focuses on the Kreischer Sundial Food Court at Bowling Green State University in Ohio. New food choices; Service options; Table-service restaurant.
- Leader: Colleges outpace all segments as c-store operator. // FoodService Director;10/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p51
Highlights the convenience store development at college campuses in the United States. Amount of money generated by the Bowling Green State University in Ohio from its two outlets of stores; Big food item sellers at the stores in Towson University in Maryland; List of findings from a...
- Near Steer. // Food Management;Nov2010, Vol. 45 Issue 11, p42
The article offers information on the purchase of whole local cattle of Cornell University to serve the needs of beef on its five retail outlets from local farmers on Ithaca, New York, to support local economy, and promote sustainability. Cornell Dining director Gail Finan says that agricultural...
- Bowling Green opens foodcourts. // FoodService Director;04/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p2
Reports that Bowling Green State University in Ohio plans to replace dining centers with foodcourts. Introduction of a Cyber Cafe; Time which a signature pizza outlet will be closed; Location of the pizza outlet.
- Bowling Green's glory. // American Libraries;Dec96, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p18
Announces that the Bowling Green's Jerome Library mural by Donald Drumm was refurbished in the fall of 1996 due to a fundraising campaign. Comment by Library Dean Linda Dobb.
- Bowling Green State University, Paul J. Olscamp Hall. // American School & University;Nov95, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p188
Features Bowling Green State University in Bowling Green, Ohio. Space; School features; Area; Design team; Capacity; Completion; Building structure; Classroom design.
- How do students see master teachers? Weaver II, Richard L.; Wenzlaff, Sue // Education Digest;Oct93, Vol. 59 Issue 2, p12
Highlights a study that probed student perceptions of six Bowling Green State University's eight `Master Teacher' award winners. Results of focus-group perceptions with inventory results for a profile of experts in the classroom; Article in the Winter 1993 issue of `Massachusetts Journal of...
- Finan Takes Over at Cornell. // Food Management;Jul2008, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p12
The article announces that Gail Finan will take over the role of director of dining and retail services at Cornell University in New York.
- WATER POLLUTION SCRUBBER ACTIVITY SIMULATES POLLUTION CONTROL DEVICES. Kennedy, III, Edward C.; Waggoner, Todd C. // Technology Teacher;Oct2003, Vol. 63 Issue 2, p7
This article discusses about the problem of water pollution in the United States as of October 1, 2003. Several years ago students of the Bowling Green State University in Bowling Green, Ohio were given an opportunity to develop methods to take pollutants out of contaminated water. Creating...