new contract scoreboard
- Elevating the College Dining Experience Using Half the Space. // Food Management;Aug2012, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p32
The article announces that the foodservice program, Food on Demand, of Sodexo Inc. has received the Best Concept Award from the journal for management.
- Sodexho forms student board, debuts campus program at U.S. college accounts. Elan, Elissa // Nation's Restaurant News;9/5/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 36, p26
Reports on the formation of a student board of directors at the Campus Services Division of food service operator Sodexho USA in Gaithersburg, Maryland. Number of students in the board; Features of the Customenu; Understanding of customers' needs, tastes and preferences.
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/5/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 36, p28
Reports developments on the food service sector in the U.S. Inclusion of Sodexho USA in "Black Professional" magazine's list of top companies for African Americans; Award received by the company; Availability of the Certified Specialist of Wine study guide in the Web site of the Society of Wine...
- Contractors Sustain Strong Growth. // FoodService Director;5/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p90
The article presents the highlights of the contract census related to the foodservice industry in the U.S. Overall, the 47 companies in the census grew 9.9 percent in 2007, totaling $30.8 billion in revenue. Both Sodexo and Compass Group reported double-digit growth, with Sodexo's revenue rising...
- Sodexho rewards culinary excellence. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/21/96, Vol. 30 Issue 41, p22
Reports on the culinary honors given at Sodexho USA's 1996 managers' conference held in Boston, Massachusetts. Top award given to the New England Experience; Winning chefs; Other awards given.
- Sodexho, Gardner Merchant adjusting to new `marriage'. Kapner, Suzanne // Nation's Restaurant News;2/20/95, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p28
Reports on the adjustment process following the merger of the Sodexho and Gardner Merchant companies. Minimal change in terms of product, service and operations; Ironing out of fine points; Arrangements in different countries.
- Cafe 200 cooking up ad plans. Hardin, Angela Y. // Crain's Cleveland Business;04/05/99, Vol. 20 Issue 14, p8
Reports on Sodexho USA's planned advertising campaign by the Cafe 200 cafeteria in the British Petroleum Building in Cleveland, Ohio in light of BP Amoco Corp. employees' departure from the building. Campaign's targeting of residents, workers and conventioneers; Development of a Web site for...
- COMBINED SERVICES. Staggthat, James // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;4/16/2010, Vol. 200 Issue 4623, p36
An interview with Sodexo Inc.'s chief executive Aidan Connolly is presented. When asked whether food provision is still a core to the catering business, he states that food is still half of the business and it is where money came from. He believes that the biggest challenge for the company as a...
- Gardner Merchant spirit survives merger. // Nation's Restaurant News;1/8/96, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p18
Reports that Gardner Merchant USA and Sodexho USA have merged. Comments from Stephen Brady, vice president of strategy and marketing for Sodexho USA; Terms of merger.