- EXHIBITIONS. // Perspectives;Sep2004, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p91
Presents a calendar of events related to exhibitions in the U.S.
- 1996 calendar of shows and conferences. // Health Management Technology;Mar1996 Special Issue, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p10
Presents a calendar for March to December 1996 of shows and conferences.
- UPCOMING EVENTS AT BECHS. // Perspective Newsletter;Apr2007, p8
A calendar of events at the Buffalo and Erie County Historical Society (BECHS) in New York from May to October 2007 is presented which include Pan-Am Walking Tours every first Sunday of the month from May to October 2007, an exhibit entitled "Bon Voyage: Buffalo Travels the World, 1830 to 1930,"...
- ARTS THIS WEEK. // Westchester County Business Journal;5/9/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 19, p34
A calendar of events related to arts and culture in Westchester, New York is presented including exhibition "Capturing and Captivating," the Pinkster Festival, and a lecture on Swedish Farm.
- Show calendar. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/29/1994, Vol. 168 Issue 105, p14
Presents a schedule of foreign trade shows that will take place in the first half of 1995. Contact; Focus of trade show.
- Fairs and Exhibitions in the Sector of Medical, Optical, and Measuring Devices in 2008. // Czech Business & Trade;2008 Supplement, p30
A calendar of events for the February-December 2008 in the Czech Republic is presented which includes the "14th International Fair of Optics and Ophthalmology," "30th International Medical Fair," and "International Fair of Medical Equipment."
- International trade exhibitions. // Business America;Mar1996, Vol. 117 Issue 3, p27
Presents several trade and industrial exhibitions around the world scheduled from April 1996 through March 1997. Includes the U.S. Pavilion at Tashkent International Healthcare Exhibition '96; FIBO '96; U.S. Pavilion at Food & Hotel Asia '96 in Singapore. INSETS: Korea Trade Center Invites...
- International trade exhibitions. // Business America;Aug96, Vol. 117 Issue 8, p30
Presents a listing of US Commerce Department-sponsored, approved, or certified trade promotion events around the world.
- PHOTOGRAM. // European Photography;Spring92, Issue 50, p11
A calendar of exhibitions and workshops is presented which includes the 5th International Photography Book Exhibition which will be held from May 22 to June 14, 1992, the Fotografie Biennale Rotterdam exhibition which will be held from September 4 to October 11, 1992, and the Visual Studies...
- Calender of events. // New Equipment Digest;Oct2011, Vol. 76 Issue 10, following p69
A calendar of events for the U.S. as of October 2011 is presented which includes a conference on foodservice and convenience distributors i NSC congress and Exposition and 2011 ErgoExpo, an exposition.