Wenger Introduces Outdoor Footwear Line
- Armani Clocks In With Watch Line. Ilari, Alessandra; Zargani, Luisa // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/4/2008, Vol. 196 Issue 25, p2
The article reports on the launch of a watch line for women and men by Armani Exchange. The watches are produced by Fossil Group, Armani's watch licensor, and will be distributed worldwide in Armani freestanding stores, in department stores and on the company's Web site. The watches are reported...
- REPORT COLLECTION DEBUTS RC BASIX LOWER-PRICED LABEL TARGETING DEPARTMENT STORES AND OFF-PRICERS, WHILE MAIN LINE MOVES UPSCALE IN SPECIALTY STORES. Lipke, David // DNR: Daily News Record;3/12/2007, Vol. 37 Issue 11, p8
The article discusses a new lower-priced label called RC Basix, that is being offered by Report Collection. The collection is set to hit stores fall 2007 in an effort to reach a wider audience through mainfloor department store distribution, while simultaneously edging the flagship Report...
- BEST NEW COLD-WEATHER FOOTWEAR. Cohen, Sharon; Doheny, Kathleen; Shea, Sarah Bowen // Shape;Nov2003, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p108
Presents details of several cold-weather and waterproof footwear launched by various footwear companies in the U.S.
- Bohemian Rhapsody. NIEMI, WAYNE // FN: Footwear News;1/23/2012, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p28
The article offers information on the business plans of footwear brand Koolaburra Inc. in the U.S. for the year 2012. It is mentioned that the brand experienced an 50 increase in its sales in the year 2011 and for the year 2012, the brands chief executive officer Jeff Rawlings is planning to...
- Launching Pad. Flores, Gerald // FN: Footwear News;6/7/2010, Vol. 66 Issue 20, p42
In this article four entrepreneurs in the shoe business presents tips for budding entrepreneurs planning to launch their own brand in the market. Christine Su, co-founder of Su-Yoon, a line of athletic-inspired women's shoes, mentions that finding the right consumer is important to create a...
- Specialty stores cool to new Field's plan. Baeb, Eddie // Crain's Chicago Business;8/19/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 33, p4
Reports the plan of Marshall Field's department store to change the store format of the Strate Street store in Chicago, Illinois. Design of the format; Response of local boutique operators to the plan; Details on the partnership between Marshall Field's and Creative Kidstuff.
- Perception is reality for Kmart. Lillo, Andrea // Home Textiles Today;03/19/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 28, p4
Reports the enhancement of customer perception of Kmart stores in Troy, Michigan. List of outlines on strategic imperatives; Goal of the company; Improvement of supply chain.
- Making It All Fit Together Simple. Rende, Tony // Paint & Coatings Industry;Sep2002, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p66
Discusses simple process tools that accelerate and integrate the product development process into the entire business process. Components of a business process that combine to form a business plan; Factors responsible for the success of a business plan; Description of marketing roadmap, the...
- NORTHERN EXPOSURE. BERG, MEREDITH DERBY; Clack, Erin E. // FN: Footwear News;Oct2013, Vol. 69 Issue 36, p3
The article discusses the move of U.S. footwear retailers to cross the Canadian border to find their next big growth in the business. It mentions the recognition of Canada as a prime international target over the past years having a strong economy. The plans of American upscale fashion retailer...