Nike Divests Bauer Hockey in $200 Million Deal
- Tomkins sells Trico to Kohlberg. Mussig, Jennifer // Rubber & Plastics News;7/9/2007, Vol. 36 Issue 25, p3
The article informs that Tomkins PLC has sold its Trico Wipers business to affiliates of private U.S. equity firm Kohlberg & Co. for about $111 million. Rochester Hills, Michigan-based Trico has eight factories in seven countries and generated $357.7 million in sales in 2006. According to James...
- XLCA's European Invasion Begins With London Foothold. Smith, Aaron // Bond Buyer;8/29/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31460, p37
Report the establishment of the London financial guarantee subsidiary by XL Capital Assurance in Great Britain. Plan on the expansion of the business; Support of the firm in government bonds; Total asset of the firm.
- How a New Unit Paid Off . Boraks, David // American Banker;1/28/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 18, p1
Reports the decision of the Bank of America Corp. to form a subsidiary to sell distressed loans in Charlotte, North Carolina. Factors influencing the decision; Query of Thomas McCandles, analyst at Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Inc. on the subsidiary; Optimism of the bank on the efficiency to...
- Kohlberg & Co. poised to acquire a new home in Mount Kisco. Jordan, John // Westchester County Business Journal;7/26/93, Vol. 32 Issue 30, p3
Reports on the Kohlberg & Co. acquisition of its office building in Mount Kisco. Company's background; Costs of the lease; Location.
- Wild Brain Opens Munich Subsidiary. Takaki, Millie // SHOOT;7/6/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 27, p10
Reports the launching of a subsidiary by Wild Brain animation studio in Munich, Germany. Plans for international expansion; Services offered by the company; Members of staff.
- Vendia unifies branding after record 2008 results. // Vending International;Jul2009, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p5
The article reports on the plan of Vendia Ltd. to unify its subsidiary businesses in Great Britain. This move follows after the company's sales growth of over five percent. The company's operating entities will continue to have strong regional focus. Its single portion drinks supplier,...
- SOUTHERN AREA. // Utah Business;Jan2015, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p27
The article announces the business plans of SkyWest Inc. and its two wholly-owned subsidiaries in 2015 including the move by SkyWest's ExpressJet Airlines subsidiary to shorten the term of its 50-set ERJ145 contract with United Airlines from November 2020 to December 2017 and SkyWest Airlines'...
- Savills shuts down mortgage packaging arm after poor trading. Thomas, Paul // Money Marketing;9/2/2010, p7
The article reports on the decision of Savills PLC to shut down its subsidiary Lending Solutions because of difficult marketing conditions.
- Unifi scraps China JV plans. // Chemical Fibers International;Apr2004, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p77
Reports that the U.S.-based texturizer Unifi Inc. has cancelled its plans to set up a manufacturing joint venture in China with the Guangdong Kaiping Polyester Enterprises, and will instead set up its own subsidiary.