Sales growth continues
- From A to Z, Valley can have it all. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;08/07/2000, Issue 322652, p30
Reports approval of the Arts to Zoo initiative, a sales and use tax measure that helps finance organizations' worthwhile programs in Fresno, California. Improvements of arts, history, culture and science areas of the county; Enhancement of community-based programs; Implication of the program...
- Davis Henderson Acquiring Mortgagebot. Kilgore, Austin // American Banker;3/28/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 47, p11
Brief information is given about Davis Henderson Corp., a financial services technology provider, and its purchase of Mortgagebot, a rate-search and loan application technology provider, for $231.8 million.
- KBA order book forecasts drop. Grant, Alex // Printing World;4/21/2003, Vol. 282 Issue 3, p12
Reports on the decline of the book orders of KBA Inc. Dependence of KBA in web press sales; Increase of 2002 sales; Growth of the sales of sheetfed presses.
- Newport's performance softens with third quarter slowdown. // Electro Optics;Dec2011, Issue 219, p6
The article focuses on the slow growth experienced by Newport in third-quarter 2011 with net sales of 125.6 million U.S. dollars, which is a 0.3% increase year-on-year.
- SPENDING. // CIO Insight;Jun2002, Issue 14, p70
Focuses on the survey about the budgets of companies for information technology (IT) spending in the U.S. Percentage of respondents to delay their IT spending; Increase in IT budgets of large companies; Effort of the companies to obtain sales growth.
- THE MYTH OF THREE INDEPENDENT APPROACHES TO VALUE. Wincott, D. Richard // Real Estate Issues;Summer2001, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p16
Discusses the traditional approaches of estimating value. Overall premise of value; Forms of analysis of the income capitalization approach; Purpose of the sales comparison approach; Description of the cost approach.
- Bestway's delivered sales up 10%. // Grocer;11/30/2013, Vol. 236 Issue 8133, p11
The article reports the financial performance of Bestway's retail delivered subsidiary Bestway Direct in the three months ending September 2013, including a 10% increase in sales.
- STMicro Posts Q1 Decline, Expects Difficult Q2. // Electronic News;4/28/2003, Vol. 49 Issue 17, pN.PAG
Deals with the performance of STMicroelectronics during the first quarter of 2003. Forecasts on second quarter market conditions; Details on sales; Warnings regarding the first quarter results.
- Fujitsu Fiscal Year Sales Drop 8%. // Electronic News;4/28/2003, Vol. 49 Issue 17, pN.PAG
Deals with the decline of the consolidate net sales of Fujitsu Ltd. for fiscal year 2002. Reason for the decline; Comparison with 2001 figures; Details on the company's losses.