- Didn't they do well. // Cabinet Maker;01/16/98, Issue 5071, p40
Lists bedroom furniture manufacturers in Great Britain, which won Christmas hampers from Perfecta Beds.
- Perfecta beds abandons independents. Kidd // Cabinet Maker;10/22/99, Issue 5160, p1
Reports that Perfecta Beds, Great Britain's largest budget bed manufacturer, will end orders from independent retailers. Number of stockists affected; Share of the sector of the company's sales; Plan to reduce its 18-model range.
- Potential runs high among young shoppers. // Furniture/Today;8/25/2003 Supplement, Vol. 27, p24
Reports on the state of the industrial category of master bedroom furniture in the U.S. Competition with mattresses in business for retailers; Range of selection for creative pieces; Establishment of warehouse programs to support direct-container business.
- Land Sky files for Chapter 11. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;11/10/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p4
Reports on the filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy 11 protection by Land and Sky in Nebraska. Formulation of a reorganization plan; Decline of the waterbed business; Estimation of the assets and debts.
- Sleep group going to Vegas. // Furniture/Today;11/10/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p4
Reports on the decision of the Specialty Sleep Association not to participate in the Futon and Specialty Sleep Exposition in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- You th bedroom--Styles for any taste. // Kids Today;Mar2003, p30
Highlights trends in the youth bedroom market in the U.S. in 2003. Resurgence of natural finishes; Popularity of classic styles with an antique feel; Key functionality components.
- All MFI stores will offer Silentnight beds. // Cabinet Maker;04/02/99, Issue 5132, p2
Announces the plan of MFI to begin stocking Silentnight Group bed across Great Britain in April 1999, following a ten-week trial in Scotland.
- Hypnos promotion. // Cabinet Maker;10/15/99, Issue 5159, p3
Reports that bed manufacturing firm Hypnos has launched an advertising campaign.
- Bouncing ideas. // Cabinet Maker;03/10/2000, Issue 5178, p12
Presents opinions from bed experts on the Sleep Council's issue on changes in sleeping patterns and surfaces by the third millennium. Storage of beds when not in use to utilize space for other purposes; Emergence of plasma screens to allow occupants to access the Internet, television and...