Jaycee and non core lines axed in Stag shake up
- Is Stag out of the woods? Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;05/12/2000, Issue 5187, p7
Comments on rumors concerning furniture manufacturer Stag's viability.
- Stag's diary of decline. // Cabinet Maker;08/18/2000, Issue 5201, p7
Highlights events that led to furniture manufacturer Stag's financial decline since its sale to Spring Ram in 1992. Pre-tax losses; Cost-cutting efforts that helped in its recovery; Management changes; End of negotiations with the acquisition of Rest Assured; Shake up of management after the...
- Cash-strapped Stag put up for sale,with Â£7m of debts. // Cabinet Maker;8/24/2007, Issue 5552, p38
The article reports on the business condition of KPMG as it try to sell cabinet and upholstery group Stag after being appointed administrator. With this, KPMG corporate recovery partner, Allan Graham explained that the manufacturer has debts after the management buyout. A lack of cash was blamed...
- Silentnight sells Stag in MBO. // Cabinet Maker;5/27/2005, Issue 5440, p3
Reports on the acquisition of Silentnight Furniture by Stag Furniture UK in Europe. Increase in sales of Stag furniture; Plan of the company to compete with imports through service and delivery; Views of company executives regarding the matter.
- Sale u-turn on Stag. Gay, Alison; Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;11/26/2004, Issue 5416, p3
The article focuses on the Silentnight Group's decision to rebrand Silentnight Furniture as Stag. The future of the Bows and Renaissance dining and occasional ranges, previously sold under the Ducal and Stag brands respectively, have also been decided with a sale to Mark Webster Furniture. Phil...
- Stag bids for a younger audience with its new lifestyle campaign. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;12/19/97, Issue 5069, p5
Reports that cabinet firm Stag is investing 140,000 pounds in a multimedia advertising campaign. Launching date of the campaign; Target consumers; Products offered by the company.
- Stag cuts waiting time. // Cabinet Maker;11/21/97, Issue 5065, p3
Reports that Stag's introduction of its mobile service technicians has reduced the waiting time for repairs.
- Trendsetter stag goes for the dark. // Cabinet Maker;01/28/2000, Issue 5172, p4
Reports on Stag's launched of modern home furniture.
- Retailers concerned about Stag. Baylis, Sophie // Cabinet Maker;08/11/2000, Issue 5200, p2
Discusses the concerns of retailers about cabinet and upholstery group Stag's failure.