Your Web Site and TLC
- Transitions Lab of the Year Finalists. // LabTalk;Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 38 Issue 2E, p24
The article lists the Transitions Lab of the Year Finalists for 2009 including Hirsch Optical Corp. and Winchester Optical Co., Transitions Lab of the Year Finalists for Europe, Middle East and Africa including Lenstec Optical Laboratories, The Norville Group, Ltd. and Optovista and the 2009...
- Snapple site: Where's Wendy? Carmichael, Matt // Advertising Age;8/11/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 32, p18
This article assesses the Web site of Snapple. When Snapple launched its site, there is quirkiness with its print and TV advertisement that features Snapple lady, Wendy. The site alone is nice. Snapple understands that it is a product and tries to foster a community feel by allowing Snapple...
- New products…&then some! Conway, Peggy // LabTalk;Jul/Aug2007, Vol. 35 Issue 157, p16
The author discusses how her company manages its optical laboratory business. She mentioned the problem they encounter to monitor products and prices. She offered information on the company's Progressive Lens Price List, along with its benefits. She also explained how the Customer Service...
- INDIANA OPHTHALMICS, INSIGHT OPTICAL JOIN OSC. // Vision Monday;8/17/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p054
The article reports that Indiana Ophthalmics and Insight Optical have joined Optical Supply Coop (OSC), an alliance of wholesale laboratories, in 2009. Indiana Ophthalmics offers practice enhancement programs, simplified ordering, extensive inventory, and sales promotions to its clients. Insight...
- VM's Top Labs Honored at OLA. // Vision Monday;12/17/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 14, p20
The article reports that the attendees and exhibitors of the Optical Laboratories Association (OLA) celebrated the release of "Vision Monday's" Top Labs 2007 report and the presentation of the "LabTalk" magazine's Optical Laboratories Web Site of the Year award at a party in Indianapolis,...
- OVERHEARD. // Vision Monday;9/5/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p10
The article presents statements from ophthalmic and eye care practitioners regarding the 2011 International Vision Expo West and the Annual Meeting of the Optical Laboratories Association.
- January Lab Advisor E-Newsletter. // Vision Monday;2/18/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p60
The article reviews Lab Advisor, a special e-newsletter on VisionMonday's web site covering strategic issues of interest to optical laboratory owners and managers.
- RECALLS. // Memphis Automotive Report;Oct2011, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p11
The article presents several automobiles to be recalled from various companies as of October 2011 including Hyundai Santa Fe and Veracruz automobiles from Hyundai Motor Co., Honda Pilot automobiles from Honda Motor Co. Ltd., and Jetta automobiles from Volkswagenwerk.
- Top Labs Show Agility in 2011. KARP, ANDREW // Vision Monday;10/17/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p41
The article discusses ways in which the largest independent and supplier-owned eyecare wholesaler laboratories are meeting the changing needs of eyecare professionals (ECPs) and retailers that make up their customer base. Information on the top supplier-owned and independent U.S. laboratories in...