RATE YOURSELF AS A COACH OR TEAMBUILDER
- STAR PLAYERS. Fairbairns, Jill // Coaching at Work;Jul/Aug2012, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p36
The article focuses on creating successful team coaching. The author discusses the lessons she learned as a coach upon failing to address issues openly and directly from the start, citing cases when team coaching is not wanted by the team and team coaching was used to pursue hidden agendas....
- Mastery Coaching. Buchholz, Steve // Leadership Excellence Essentials;Sep2009, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p12
The article discusses a form of coaching in industry called mastery coaching. The two elements to mastery coaching are context and content. The five levels of leadership through which context can be explored include knowing thy self, one-to-one leadership, high-performance teaming, leading the...
- Executive Coaching. Levinson, Harry // Consulting Psychology Journal: Practice & Research;Spring1996, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p115
Executive coaching requires the ability on the part of the coach to differentiate coaching from psychotherapy, while using basic psychological skills and insights. It is usually short term and issue focused. At high executive levels, its success depends heavily on the consultant's knowledge...
- Appendix: Coaching Schools and Organizations. // How to Open & Operate a Financially Successful Personal & Execut;2009, p279
An appendix is presented on several coaching schools and organizations.
- A QUESTION OF COACHING. McMahon, Gladeana // Training Journal;Jan2010, p64
The article provides an answer to a question on the benefits associated with developing coaching skills in executives.
- AoEC joins space crew on mission to test sociomapping. // Coaching at Work;Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p9
The article reports that the Academy of Executive Coaching (AoEC) is exploring the use of Team Sociomapping in team dynamics with government organizations and a Mars mission space crew for a research that will be presented at the Division of Occupational Psychology Conference on January 13, 2010.
- Swimming With the Sharks. PASICK, ROB // Psychotherapy Networker Magazine;Nov/Dec2012, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p46
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of working as an executive coach.
- CUT THE COACHING CONFUSION. Sparrow, Stephanie // Training Magazine;Oct2004, p5
Introduces a series of articles on executive coaching.
- Careers. // Marketing (00253650);8/1/2013, p1
No abstract available.