The Software and Hardware of Digital Surfacing
- SOLA Compact ULTRA. Meister, Darryl // Eye Care Review;Oct2007, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p45
The article evaluates the Compact ULTRA progressive lens from Sola Optical.
- Essilor Debuts Children's Lens Line. Karp, Andrew // Vision Monday;9/22/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p76
The article evaluates the Essilor Junior line of lenses from Essilor of America including Airwear Jr. Trio EZ Blue.
- New Products. // 20/20;Jul2009, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p68
The article evaluates several eyecare and hygiene products including the Zeiss Individual progressive lens from Carl Zeiss Vision, Specialty Lens Designer Software from DAC International, and Green LenSaver Tape from Practical Systems Inc.
- LABTECH. // LabTalk;Nov/Dec2008, Vol. 36 Issue 23G, p34
The article evaluates several ophthalmic lenses and tools, including the Progressive PureLife individualized free-form progressive lenses from Rodenstock, the IMAGE progressive lenses from Drivewear and the Budgetool grips from Western Optical Supply.
- Product Review. // Review of Optometry;11/15/2008, Vol. 145 Issue 11, p120
The article evaluates several optical products and instruments including the atLast! ophthalmic lenses from PixelOptics Inc., the Acuity Pro digital acuity chart from Vision Science Software Inc. and the P200C retinal imaging device from Optos Inc.
- Enter a New Age of Ophthalmic Lenses. Cole, Jane // Review of Optometry;3/15/2010 Part 1 of 2, Vol. 147 Issue 3, p100
The article evaluates several ophthalmic lenses including iZion Progressive from Opthonix, Varilux Physio Enhanced from Essilor International SA and Zeiss Individual from Carl Zeiss Vision Inc.
- 'AVA'LON: Le Grand. // 20/20;Oct2013, Vol. 40 Issue 12, p84
The article discusses the release of the Le Grand eyeglass collection in the Elan Collection from Avalon Eyewear Inc. which includes the Le Grand 3708 Olympus, the Le Grand 3701 Atlas and the Le Grand 3709 Optimus.
- InDispensable: Products. // Ophthalmology Times;3/15/2009, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p66
The article evaluates several optical devices including the Anne Hathaway shades from designer Philippe Vergez, the iZon SL Lenses from Ophthonix Inc. and the Vera Wang sun collection from Kenmark Group.
- Chemistrie--Eyewear That CLICKS. Zelazowski, Dennis // LabTalk;Jul/Aug2009, Vol. 37 Issue 14E, p38
The article features the magnetic layered clip-on lens Chemistrie, a removable lens layer for eyeglass wearers.