- Products & Services... // CT Daily;2/28/2013, p1
The article evaluates Clear Professional, a 4G wireless broadband service, from Clearwire Corp.
- Clearwire, Jolt sign wholesale agreement. // Urgent Communications Exclusive Insight;6/ 5/2012, p4
The article announces the wholesale agreement between Clearwire and Jolt Mobile concerning the addition of the high-speed mobile broadband service on the 4G network of Clearwire.
- Fixed-Broadband Charging Models Miss the Mark. COLLINS, STEPHEN // Multichannel News;7/8/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 27, p27
The author discusses the usage-based and speed-based plans of providing broadband connection to customers and suggesting that bandwidth based plan should be implemented to provide customers with good and useful broadband services.
- MobiData. Shaw, Andy // Web User;3/12/2014, Issue 340, p23
The article evaluates the data-only mobile-broadband service MobiData.
- Gaining Clarity. Baumgartner, Jeff // CED;Oct2002, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p23
Comments on the emergence of bandwidth management techniques and tools that can help broadband communication operators in their quest to peer deeper into their networks, unclog bottlenecks and build more effective high-speed services. Explanation of the schools of though for bandwidth...
- Tracking the bandwidth gluttons. Ellis, Leslie // CED;Oct2002, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p74
Examines strategies to determine the causes of overloading bandwidth capacity in broadband communication systems. Portrayal of predictable usage patterns; Traffic patterns that reflect local phenomena; symmetry trends and Trojan horse applications.
- Reining in bandwidth hogs. Schnitzer, Jason // CED;Oct2002, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p78
Explains strategies for monitoring bandwidth consumption in broadband communication systems. Approach for uncapping the bandwidth masses; Determination of market drivers for bandwidth bootleggers; Identification of holes in cable dragnet.
- Monitoring Your Bandwidth Use. Hayward, David // Micro Mart;9/25/2014, Issue 1331, p60
The article offers step-by-step instructions for monitoring bandwidth use.
- Clearwire's Burden: the 4G Coverage Gap. Ramsay, Maisie // Wireless Week;Sep2010, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p10
The article focuses on the service of Clearwire Corp., a provider of mobile broadband service in the U.S. It mentions the experience of blogger Mike Doyle of Chicago, Illinois, wherein at first he noticed a fast connection but has dropped and degraded. It adds that Doyle questions the levels of...