- The B&C 2011 Next Wave Of Leaders. Malone, Michael // Broadcasting & Cable;6/27/2011, Vol. 141 Issue 26, p10
The article profiles executives in the U.S. television broadcasting and cable industry in 2011. Jonathan Bingaman, senior vice president (VP) of cable sales at CBS Television Distribution, says he loves the competitiveness of his job. Scott Collins, executive VP of national advertising sales at...
- Cords fraying but cablers are coping. // Daily Variety;8/8/2012, Vol. 316 Issue 27, p1
The article reports on the decline of the subscription in the cable television (TV) industry.
- PEOPLE. // Multichannel News;10/3/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 37, p34
The article announces career developments of executives in the U.S. cable television industry which include the appointments of Walter Hughes at Comcast Corp. and Trisha Cardoso at Showtime Networks as well as the promotion of Gina Brogi at Twentieth Century Fox Television Distribution.
- Leadership Styles and Conflict Management Strategies of Prominent U.S. Female Cable Industry Leaders. Chao, Chin-Chung; Ha, Louisa // Conference Papers -- National Communication Association;2008, p1
Based on leadership and conflict management theories, this qualitative study examines top female leaders in the U.S. cable industry to discover how they have overcome obstacles and challenges that women face as they aspire to leadership positions. Secondary research and in-depth interviews of...
- ANGA: European Pulse. Hendrickson, Ron // Communications Technology;Jul2008, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p39
The article reviews the exhibition "ANGA Cable Show" in Cologne, Germany on May 27-29, 2008.
- Honoring the Past, Looking Ahead. Neel, K. C. // Multichannel News;10/13/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 40, p28
An advertising supplement reviewing the Cable Center in Denver, Colorado is presented.
- Broadcasting and Cable. // Broadcasting & Cable;10/20/2014, Vol. 143 Issue 38, p24
The article reports that broadcasters and cable operators are opposing the issue of retransmission consent.
- Schmooze. // Broadcasting & Cable;10/20/2014, Vol. 143 Issue 38, p6
Photographs of people and events in the television broadcasting and cable television industries are presented including a private reception for the premier of the series "The Affair" on October 6, 2014, truTV's "Impractical Jokers" star James Murray and "A to Z" television star Cristin Milioti...
- Three Lessons TV Can Learn From Cable Pitches. Steinberg, Brian // Variety;5/13/2014, Vol. 324 Issue 1, p10
An excerpt is presented from an article on cable television advertising sales presentations by cable television industry firms posted in the publication's Website.