'Gospel Dreams' In New Jersey
- Ambassadors of Harmony to perform tonight on televised singing contest. // Wentzville Journal;8/3/2011, Vol. 49 Issue 62, pA4
The article reports that St. Louis, Missouri chorus Ambassadors of Harmony will be competing on the Gospel Music Channel's "American Sings!" vocal contest.
- Winehouse, women and song. // Money Marketing;12/13/2007, p37
The article presents the MoneyMarketing (MM) staff who held a public sing-off contest. The MM boys compete with MM girls in the challenge. The mood of the event changed and become lively after several glasses of wines and beers were consumed. Both teams presented their performances and the girls...
- FEEDING THE FOLKS IN JOPLIN. // Multichannel News;7/18/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 28, p6
The article reports on the outreach event for the Joplin, Missouri tornado victims at the Salvation Army warehouse on July 8, 2011, which was sponsored by the Gospel Music Channel (GMC) in partnership with Feed the Children Inc. and the Salvation Army.
- GMC TV Network Seeks Screenwriters for Competition & $5000 Prize! // Tennessee Tribune;2/2/2012, p7A
The article offers information on the organization of the second annual Gospel Music Channel (GMC) Faith and Family Screenplay Competition by the television network Gospel Music Channel (GMC) Television (TV) in collaboration with the American Black Film Festival in Tennessee in February 2012.
- Gospel Ads Get Cheeky. // Multichannel News;3/26/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 13, p41
The article focuses on the Gospel Music Channel that releases a trade campaign in the U.S. The promotional campaign coincides with the release of the annual Beta Research Cable Operator Study which revealed that the Gospel channel is the leader in the mid-sized network among cable operators....
- New 'Normal' at GMC. Marechal, A. J. // Daily Variety;1/25/2013, Vol. 318 Issue 14, p6
The article reports that Gospel Music Channel (GMC) has added the film "Finding Normal" to its television program lists in 2013.
- GENIA EDELMAN. // Multichannel News;1/28/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 4, special section p22
The article profiles Genia Edelman, senior vice president of national distribution at Gospel Music Channel. Edelman oversees the company's distribution domestically and internationally, across all platforms. The article highlights the contributions made by Edelman to the growth of Gospel Music...
- CELEBRITY PROFILES. Varner, Sandra // Jackson Advocate;12/8/2011, Vol. 74 Issue 8, p21A
The article offers entertainment news briefs in the U.S. concerning the film "The Help," a powerful story of redemption and sisterhood starring American actress Octavia Spencer and the premiere of the first original gospel play series of Gospel Music Channel (GMC).
- Scripting a New Reality at UP. UMSTEAD, R. THOMAS // Multichannel News;3/30/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p23
The article offers information on the viewership and marketing strategy of the 2015-16 upfront season of a faith-based reality show, to be broadcasted on cable television network UP Television (TV) as discussed by network's general manager Amy Winter.