PROGRAMMED FOR SUCCESS
- Ailes Re-ups at Fox. Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;10/09/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 41, p6
Reports that Roger Ailes has signed up for another stint as chairman and CEO of the United States-based Fox News, with a contract that extends through January 2004. Overseeing of Fox News Channel; Highlights of career.
- News Corp. reups Ailes. Bernstein, Paula // Daily Variety;10/04/2000, Vol. 269 Issue 23, p3
Reports the retention of Roger Ailes as chairman and chief executive officer of Fox News in the United States.
- What Ailes Edwards. Teinowitz, Ira // Television Week;3/12/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p2
The article reports that Fox News Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Roger Ailes criticizes U.S. Democratic presidential contender Senator John Edwards for boycotting a Nevada presidential debate because Fox News is hosting the event. He warned presidential candidates about boycotting debates...
- Ailes: Fox Biz Network Must Limit Infomercials. Greppi, Michele // Television Week;2/12/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p1
The article reports on the move of the companies that have agreed to carry the Fox Business Channel starting in fourth quarter of 2007 to impose limits on the number of non-business-news hours on the network. The companies were turned off by the number of infomercial hours programmed by CNBC....
- How Roger Ailes Built Fox News Into a Media Powerhouse. Ariens, Chris // Adweek;12/4/2015, p1
The article presents an interview with Roger Ailes, the chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) of television channel Fox News and Adweek Media Visionary for 2015. Ailes discussed how he built the media company into a media powerhouse, what it is like to have the most-watched TV show ever on...
- Why Fox News Shuffled Its Anchors. O'connell, Michael // Hollywood Reporter;10/18/2013, Issue 36, p12
The article reports on the revamped lineup unveiled by Fox News Channel (FNC) on October 7, 2013. In a memo to staffers on October 6, FNC chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) Roger Ailes explained that they are beginning to change their news format. The revamped lineup includes the move of...
- Ailes, FOX, Foxes. Shaw, Michael // BAGnewsNotes;1/10/2010, p1
A photograph of Roger Ailes, president of Fox News Channel and chairman of the Fox Television Stations Group, along with anchors Jenna Lee and Nicole Petallides before a Fox Business Network broadcast in 2007 is presented.
- GOP should try auditions, not debates. // Daily Variety;11/28/2011, Vol. 313 Issue 39, p2
In this article the author comments on the performance of president of Fox News Roger Ailes in news management and in politics in the U.S.
- ROGER AILES MAN WITH A MESSAGE. Ariens, Chris // Adweek;11/30/2015, Vol. 56 Issue 41, p22
An interview with Roger Ailes, chief executive officer (CEO) at Fox News, is presented. Topics discussed include his achievement of being Adweek's Media Visionary for 2015 with emergence of Fox News Channel; and advertising revenue from loyal firms like retail firm Ace Hardware, car makers...