- 'Girls' Going Strong. Lafayette, Jon // Television Week;9/22/2008, Vol. 27 Issue 24, p3
The article reports that the reality show "The Girls Next Door," would start its fifth season on cable's E! Entertainment in October 2008. The series, which focuses on Playboy founder Hugh Hefner's three girlfriends, has become the station's highest-rated show and made Holly Madison, Bridget...
- BIG DELIVERY FOR E! Levine, Stuart; Kissell, Rick // Daily Variety;2/23/2010, Vol. 306 Issue 36, p4
The article reports on the season-four finale of the television program "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" which helped E! Entertainment Television Inc. draw 4.8 million viewers in New York City in February 2010.
- Sex, Fame Still Working for E! Hibberd, James // Television Week;5/16/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 20, p3
Reports on reality television programs focusing on sex, struggle and celebrities being launched by E! Networks to increase its ratings in the U.S. in 2005. Information on the reality shows, including "The Girls Next Door"; Uncertainty of the company regarding the renewal of the talk show hosted...
- Lifestyles Of The Rich And Instagram-Famous. // Details;Feb2014, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p50
The article reflects on the lifestyle of rich people and people from television and film industry. Topics include Dorothy Wang, daughter of the billionaire and chief executive officer of Golden Eagle International, "Rich Kids of Beverly Hills," the new reality series showing real life of...
- Miami twice: E! relocates a pair of Kardashians. Crupi, Anthony // Hollywood Reporter;4/21/2009, Vol. 409 Issue 23, p6
The article reports that Comcast Entertainment Group's E! Entertainment Television Inc. is producing a television spinoff of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians," titled "Kourtney and Khloe in Miami." The reality series will follow celebrity sisters Kourtney Kardashian and Khloe Kardashian trying...
- E! on iTunes. // Home Media Retailing;8/6/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 32, p6
This article reports on several reality and talk show programs that will be placed by the E! Entertainment network on iTunes. Already available at iTunes include episodes from "The Girls Next Door: Season Two," "The Soup," "Dr. 90210," and "The Simple Life: 'Til Death Do Us Part." According to...
- The Girls Next Door. Gliatto, Tom // People;12/10/2007, Vol. 68 Issue 24, p49
The article reviews the reality television program "The Girls Next Door," which stars the editor-in-chief of the magazine "Playboy," Hugh Hefner.
- Ed's letter. Lisa, X. // NW;6/27/2011, Vol. 19 Issue 26, p5
In this article, the author mentions her excitement over the reality show "Keeping up With the Kardashian," and includes top five questions related to celebrities like Hugh Hefner, Kris Humphries and Kim Kardashian.
- E!'s New President Explains Why the Kardashians Are Still Worth Keeping Up With. // Adweek;6/24/2016, p92
An interview with Adam Stotsky, president of E! Entertainment, is presented. Stotsky identifies his duties at the cable and satellite television channel. He also talks about the production of the series "The Arrangement," the resilience of the reality show "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" and...