LaLanne, Franklin Make Fitness Funny
- ROVING Eye. // Television Week;9/25/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 36, p14
Several photographs of television personalities at various special events in the U.S. are presented including television producers Tyra Banks and Harvey Weinstein and "Hardball" host Chris Matthews.
- PROFILES: BROADWAY JOE. Whitworth, William // New Yorker;5/22/1971, Vol. 47 Issue 14, p44
The article profiles New York television talk show and disc jockey Joe Franklin. Born to a middle-class family in the Bronx, he developed his passion for vaudeville, old-time music, and acoustical records at the age of thirteen. According to his followers, Franklin is an institution. His life...
- Bob Eubanks. // Biography;Sep2003, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p26
Offers an update on former television game show host Bob Eubanks. Details of his job as a concert promoter; Country music singers he managed; His work as a corporate speaker.
- Best foot forward. // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;10/28/2005, Issue 1793, p35
This section presents several photographs, which were clicked during a special event, which was held at the Flemings Mayfair Hotel. It is informed that Just A Drop, a charity organization, launched its Trek Petra charity walk at Flemings Mayfair Hotel on October 12, 2005. The event was hosted by...
- GMA Network's N&PA and Entertainment personalities top nationwide survey. // Filipino Reporter;11/2/2012, Vol. 40 Issue 48, p47
The article focuses on the results of a survey by research agency AGB Nielsen as of November 2012 on viewers' level of awareness and reception of television (TV) personalities from major free-to-air (FTA) channels in the Philippines.
- Sound Bites. // Entertainment Weekly;
Presents remarks from several television shows quoted from different television personalities.
- On the Air. Richmond, Ray // Entertainment Weekly;12/08/2000, Issue 572, p74
Reports news briefs that are related to television programs and personalities as of December 8, 2000.
- Regional TV under threat. // Televisual;Nov2002, p13
Reports on the problem facing independent television production outside London, England due to a continuing commercial pressures on broadcasters. Bias towards London-based program-making; Regional spending at all terrestrial broadcasters.
- THE ART OF THE DEAL. Armstrong, Jennifer // Entertainment Weekly;11/21/2003, Issue 738, p8
Focuses on how NBC keeps its television programs popular to viewers by signing exclusive contracts with various television celebrities.