Entertainment and Shows
- Teen Beat. Amsden, David // New York;01/29/2001, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p11
Reports on the launching of Pantene's Pro-Voice Music Competition at the Supper Club in New York City. Purpose of the event.
- Beethoven on Tap. // Time;11/28/1960, Vol. LXXV1 Issue 23, p47
The article offers information on the musical performances at La Pine's restaurant in Shaker Heights, Cleveland, Ohio and the nightclub, Playback at New Haven, Connecticut. Owners Hal La Pine and Pat O'Neill of La Pine's introduce classical music in the restaurant every Monday, with the...
- NIGHT LIFE. // New Yorker;1/9/1965, Vol. 40 Issue 47, p6
The article presents a calendar of events related to night entertainment in New York as of January 9, 1965. Geogre Anaya with his band, will be performing Latina and American music at the Delmonico's. Freddy Alonso and his band will be playing the rumba at El Morocco. The Rainbow Grill will be...
- CLUBS. // New York;1/3/2005, Vol. 37 Issue 46, p87
Presents the schedule of David Waxman's show at the Crobar club in New York City.
- NIGHT LIFE. // New Yorker;12/26/88, Vol. 64 Issue 45, p8
Lists music performances in New York, New York night clubs in December 1988. Montgomery Plant and Stritch band at Algonquin Hotel; Blossom Dearie at the Ballroom; Jaki Byard at the Birdland; Monty Alexander at the Blue Note; Ahmad Jamal at Carlos I; Bobby Short at the Carlyle Hotel; Terence...
- NIGHT LIFE. // New Yorker;8/7/1971, Vol. 47 Issue 25, p4
The article presents schedules of openings and music performances in various night life places in New York City. Boomers at 340 Bleecker Street, Christopher Street is a meeting place of various musicians which opens nightly, except Mondays. New restaurant, Cellar, offers the acoustic and jazz...
- MIXMAG NIGHTS. // Mixmag;Dec2015, Issue 295, p24
No abstract available.
- tick 'em off. // Mixmag;Dec2015, Issue 295, p36
No abstract available.
- Classic Cool. S. A. // Avenue: Calgary;Jun2014, p37
The article focuses on the Calgary, Alberta- based organization Honens' Bison Noir, a series of events presented in a nightclub and cabaret venues featuring contemporary artists, and discusses the 2014 presentation in Royal Canadian Legion Calgary Branch with the theme of contemporary composer...