Beyond the Strip
- RESORTING. // TravelAmerica;Mar/Apr2002, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p6
Presents updates on several resorts in the U.S. as of April 2002. Congress Hall Hotel in Cape May, New Jersey; Sylvan Dale Guest Ranch in Loveland, Colorado; Mountain View Grand in Whitefield, New Hampshire.
- Historic Honolulu Hotels. Ward, Susan Bayer // TravelAmerica;Mar/Apr2005, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p30
Features several hotel resorts in Honolulu, Hawaii. Information on Royal Hawaiian resort; Facts about the Sheraton Moana Surfrider hotel; Description of Halekulani hotel. INSET: FAST FACTS.
- Hotel Meeting Facilities. // Insurance Conference Planner;Mar2005 Supplement, p6
Looks at several hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada. Information on THEhotel located at Mandalay Bay; Features of the Westin Casuarina hotel; Facts about the Venetian hotel.
- More Venues, More Value. // Insurance Conference Planner;Mar2005 Supplement, p44
Features several hotels and resorts in Las Vegas, Nevada. Background of Green Valley Ranch; Facts about the Hyatt Regency Lake Las Vegas; Information on JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort.
- HEMINGWAY HANGOUT REMODELED. // MotorBoating;Jan2010, Vol. 203 Issue 1, p13
The article presents information on the reopening of Palm Harbor Marina historic facility situated on the Intracoastal Waterway in Palm Beach, Florida. The facility offers free Wi-Fi, lounge and dining areas, a fitness center and bathing facilities. The facility is also offering special...
- New Levels of Luxury. Becker, Bill // Travel Agent;9/1/2003, Vol. 313 Issue 11, p62
Focuses on concierge floors available at most hotel-resort-casinos in Las Vegas, Nevada. Daily premium; Trend toward a full concierge floors; Concierge services; Lounge access; Benefits of using concierge floors.
- Five-Diamond Hotels Outshine the Competition With Automatic Room Lighting. Lewis, Connie // San Diego Business Journal;10/30/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 44, p8
The article presents the differences between a 5-diamond hotel and a 4-diamond hotel. Some of the distinctive amenities of a 5-diamond are automatic bedcover turndowns, 24-hour concierge service, and shower stalls separate from tubs. Some 4-diamond properties in San Diego County, California, are...
- The Travel Professionals' EXCLUSIVE GUIDE TO Luxury Hotels & Resorts. // Premier Hotels & Resorts;Winter/Spring2005, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p472
This article presents booking information on 2,400 distinguished hotels and resorts throughout the world, as well as luxury services and suppliers. Some of the hotels mentioned in the list are Wigwam Resort & Golf Club, Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain, The Arizona Biltmore Resort & Spa, Pointe...
- Under the Roofs of Paris. Sherwood, Seth; O'Keefe, Susan; Alipio, Amy // National Geographic Traveler;Nov/Dec2005, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p71
Features several hotels and resorts in Paris, France. Murano resort; General hotel; HÃ´tel ThÃ©rÃ¨se.
- Family friendly Maui. Heisler, Steve // Grand Magazine;Mar/Apr2008, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p21
The article looks at the family-friendly resorts in Maui, Hawaii. The Ka'anapali Beach Hotel begins with a breakfast at which managers sing and perform native dance. The family atmosphere at the resort is heightened through free sunset hula shows and a children's program that gets parents into...