The Tangle of Hotel Ownership
- Hotel Indigo Operator Planning a Summer Opening. LEWIS, CONNIE // San Diego Business Journal;2/2/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p4
The article reports on the plan of 210-room Hotel Indigo San Diego in summer in San Diego, California, according to the San Diego Convention and Visitors Bureau. A restaurant, bar, fitness room and business center will be included in the 12-story hotel. It will also provide free Internet access...
- Outlying Innkeepers Differ On Center's Impact. Emrich, Anne Bond // Grand Rapids Business Journal;3/31/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 13, pB5
Deals with the business plan of hotels on 28th Street in Michigan amidst the opening of the DeVos Place convention center in December 2003. Market targeted by Radisson Hotel Grand Rapids East; Owner of Radisson; Purchase of Crowne Plaza by Sunstone Hotels.
- Hampton Inn & Suites to go up in Yonkers. Occhipinti, Christina // Westchester County Business Journal;4/30/2007, Vol. 46 Issue 19, p14
The article reports on the plan of FSG Yonkers Hotels LLC, a joint venture of RD Management LLC, and S&S Hotels to develop the Hampton Inn & Suites with Industrial Development Agency approved incentives in New York. According to Susan Griffin, member of FSG Yonkers, the hotel will be a...
- Maybourne targets more luxury hotels. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;2/18/2005, Issue 2653, p16
Reports on the business expansion plans of the Maybourne Hotel in London, England. Selection of luxury hotels overseas; Extension of the business portfolio.
- Ausbau soll kÃ¼nftiges Wachstum sichern. K. A. // Tagungs-Wirtschaft;Jul2007, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p70
This article discusses the Helsinki Fair Centre. The events facility is looking to expand what is already Finland's dominant convention center. The plans include a hall for multipurpose use, which will be finished by 2010, and will be used for sports, in addition to other events. The whole...
- New in Florida. Allison, Mackenzie // Travel Agent;3/26/2007, Vol. 329 Issue 2, p24
The article reports on the plans to open two hotels in South Florida in 2007. The Regent Bal Harbour which has been scheduled to open this year offers its most lavish Presidential Suite that features a grand piano and private butler service. The second hotel is the St. Regis Resort Fort...
- New and Renovated Venues. // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Jun2007, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p35
The article offers news briefs related to business in the U.S. InterContinental Hotels Group is planning to establish the first Hotel Indigo, which will offer high-speed Internet access in all guest rooms and Wi-Fi access in its public areas in Rahway, New Jersey. Orlando World Center Marriott...
- Atlantic/Caribbean. Permenter, Parris; Bigley, John // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;May2007, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p49
The article provides information on the Caribbean Area. For several years, the Caribbean has weathered two kinds of storm including the natural, hurricanes, and manmade, the Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative. The islands are boasting expansive hotel growth, much of it in the luxury sector,...
- Dakota chain plans to revolutionise
the budget hotels sector. McClary, Samantha // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;6/17/2004, Vol. 193 Issue 4328, p11
Deals with the opening of Dakota hotel at Sherwood Park in Nottingham, England on June 29, 2004. Business plans of the company; Description of the hotel; Remarks from Dakota's Chairman Ken McCulloch.