AGENT EDUCATION: LONG-TERM CARE, ETHICS
- Middle-Income Boomers: A Good Market For LTC Insurance? De Simone, Marcella // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;10/27/2003, Vol. 107 Issue 43, p17
Focuses on the importance of long term care insurance among middle-income boomers in the U.S. Definition of middle-income; Interest of the product among middle-income consumers.
- Baby boomers should address unique insurance needs. Butler, Debi // Indianapolis Business Journal;10/20/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 32, p34
Examines the need for baby boomers to address their unique insurance needs. Insurance for homeowners with valuable possessions; Reevaluation of baby boomers' life insurance needs.
- Fit for the Boomer Generation. Kimbrough, Tonia Cook // Wearables;Nov/Dec2012, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p33
The article shows the fashion trends for Baby Boomers, which focus on size variety counting big and tall sizes, details, and functionality.
- Women Boomers Often Neglect Their Own Financial Planning. DeSimone, Marcella // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;6/18/2001, Vol. 105 Issue 25, p28
Discusses the results of a survey that women from the baby-boom generation in the United States often neglect to take care of their own financial well-being. Significance of the survey findings for insurance agents who want to work with the said demographics; How insurance agents can...
- New market dynamics need integrated strategies. Johnson, Russ // Best's Review / Life-Health Insurance Edition;Sep96, Vol. 97 Issue 5, p88
Focuses on the need for insurance professionals to remodel their business plans in order to manage the aging baby boom generation in the United States. Need to integrate core disciplines of the financial services market; Approach to assessing a client's complex need.
- What's Driving Sales Of LTC To The Boomers? // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;7/28/2003, Vol. 107 Issue 30, p14
Reports on the factors driving the sales of long-term care insurance among baby boomers in the U.S. Concerns of baby boomers about their health and susceptibility to ailments; Perception by baby boomers that neither the government nor their children will finance their treatment needs;...
- Helping Boomers Through The Major Medical Maze. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;7/28/2003, Vol. 107 Issue 30, p16
Discusses how financial advisors can help affluent baby boomers find major medical coverage in the U.S. Difficulty of finding medical coverage for baby boomers who are not eligible to guaranteed-issue policies under insurance laws; Range of insurance products for baby boomers in need of medical...
- Even Affluent Boomers Need Adequate DI. Bell, Allison // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;11/24/2003, Vol. 107 Issue 47, p17
Focuses on the disability insurance (DI) of baby boomers in the U.S. Average amount needed by baby boomers monthly for DI coverage; Monthly benefit limits of a DI.
- Life insurance trends in Canada explored during annual seminar of the International Ins. Society. // Insurance Advocate;08/03/96, Vol. 107 Issue 30, p30
Focuses on the changing life insurance industry in Canada due to changes within the country's middle income market. Comments of London Life Insurance chief executive officer Gordon R. Cunningham; Effect of the baby boom; Decline in the industry's share of the private sector.