CMT HELPS GIVE BACK
- Perspective. Kiefer, Brittaney // PRWeek (U.S. Edition);Oct2013, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p11
The article offers the view of Lisa Chader of corporate communications at Country Music Television Network (CMT) on how a laid-back culture and a growing public relations (PR) economy attract migrating creative talents in Nashville, Tennessee. She states that the spirit of helping one another...
- CMT Gets Animated With New Comedy. // Multichannel News;4/9/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 15, p6
The article reports that Country Music Television Network (CMT) will expand its country/reality music-themed programming into animation with the launch of its new television (TV) program "Bounty Hunters" in 2013.
- New tricks for 'Dog' at CMT. Marechal, AJ // Daily Variety;9/26/2012, Vol. 316 Issue 61, p4
The article reports that Country Music Television Network (CMT) has ordered 10 hour episodes of the television program "Dog the Bounty Hunter."
- MY Day. Pham, Alex // Billboard;6/1/2013, Vol. 125 Issue 21, p9
The article focuses on cable television executive Tom Hamlin, focusing on what is presented as a typical workday in his role as executive producer of the CMT Music Awards presentation program offered by the cable television network CMT.
- Cabler's 'Country' Expands. BARKER, ANDREW // Variety;10/18/2016, Vol. 333 Issue 15, p83
The article reports on the event, CMT Artists of the Year to be held by Country Music Television Network at Schermerhorn Symphony Center, Nashville, Tennessee on October 19, 2016.
- Day of Caring. // Business NH Magazine;Nov2000, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p62
Presents photographs taken during the 2000 Day of Caring event sponsored by the United Way of the Greater Seacoast in New Hampshire. Number of volunteers, companies and non-profit agencies that participated in the event.
- My Week. // Third Sector;2/4/2014, Issue 784, p11
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of visiting the Brook House Immigration Removal Centre to provide information about assisted voluntary return service.
- SEASONS OF GIVING. Burns, Rebecca Poynor // Indianapolis Monthly;Nov2000, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p102
Reports on options for charitable giving throughout the year. Service to the homeless by the Wheeler Mission Ministries; Participation of volunteer tutors in the Indy Reads program of the Indianapolis-Marion County Public Library; Activities of the Historic Landmarks Foundation of Indiana.
- Natural disasters: Offering help. Laverick, S. // British Dental Journal;4/11/2014, Vol. 216 Issue 7, p376
A letter to the editor is presented that discusses the launch of a charity FaceFacts which aims to help individuals donate short periods of time to working abroad in the developing world.