Kaplan's eSCORE.com Offers State Test Readiness Evaluations
- CNE QUESTIONS. // Hospital Home Health;Dec2009, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p143
A quiz on Certified Nurse Educator (CNE) in the U.S. is presented.
- American College of Health Care Administrators... // Nursing Homes: Long Term Care Management;May97, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p57
Presents the continuing education test number 12 from the American College of Health Care Administrators. Steps on how to use the self-study program; Pre-test and Post-test of the education test; Answers of the test; Post-test evaluation.
- Lawsuit Claims MCAS are Unfair. // District Administration;Nov2002, Vol. 38 Issue 11, p14
Reports on lawsuit filed claiming the MCAS assessment test discriminates against minorities, non-English speakers and the disabled in the U.S. Elimination of the test as graduation requirement.
- Upfront QUIZ 1. // New York Times Upfront (Teacher's Edition);9/27/2002, Vol. 135 Issue 2, pT5
Presents a quiz on commercial fraud committed by executives in the U.S.
- Tornado Territory. // Scholastic News -- Edition 3 (Teacher's Edition);4/8/2002, Vol. 58 Issue 23, p3
Presents a quiz on the areas in the U.S. where tornadoes have occurred.
- WHAT'S NEWS? // Telephony;10/28/2002, Vol. 243 Issue 13, p22
Presents a quiz covering events in the telecommunication industry in the U.S., as of October 2002.
- Paper, pencil now passe. Billups, Andrea // Insight on the News;05/17/99, Vol. 15 Issue 18, p38
Discusses that the rise in computerized testing in the United States will make the paper and pencil form obsolete. Computerization of the Graduate Record Examination; Other standardized tests in computerized format.
- NASBA Committee Favors Objective Exam Items. // Practical Accountant;Oct2001, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p8
Reports the recommendation of computerized licensing exam by Examinations Committee of the National Association of Stateboards of Accountancy (NASBA) in the United States. Delay in the use of essays in the computer-based tests; Implementation of computerized examination on November 2003; Cost...
- Clinical Quiz. // American Family Physician;4/1/1999, Vol. 59 Issue 7, p1741
Presents a clinical quiz on diseases in the United States. Instructions prior to taking the quiz.