- Drupa 2000. Schmidt, Klaus F. // Print;Sep/Oct2000, Vol. 54 Issue 5, p345
Presents information on Drupa 2000, a graphic arts fair in Germany. What drupa stands for in German; What the exposition covers; Printing equipment introduced.
- Conventional presses enter the digital age. Lamparter, William C. // American Printer;Sep2000, Vol. 225 Issue 6, p44
Cites advances in the graphic arts industry equipment presented at the 2000 Drupa trade show. Development of the InstantDry W2 from Sun Chemical; Single fluid inks for four-color process from Flint Ink; Information on a workflow system introduced by Komori. INSET: More Drupa highlights.
- INKS. // Graphic Arts Industry News Digest;Nov2012, Vol. 3 Issue 5, p15
The article offers news briefs related to the graphic arts industry. It says that a Digital Ink System has been added by QuadTech Inc. to its web offset printers. It mentions the Premium Pigment Black and other Premium Pigments inks for the OcÃ© ColorStream 3000 presses launched at the Graph...
- Environment. // Print;Mar/Apr95, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p229
Features artworks classified in the `environment' category in `Print' magazine's `Computer Art & Design Annual 3.' Sculptural showpiece and video kiosk for Oracle Corp. by Cahan & Associates; Subway map system for New York City by Michael Hertz Associates.
- FAP Draws a Crowd. // Art Business News;Oct2006, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p35
The article reports that the Fine Art Pavilion, which was held at the 27th DECOR Expo Atlanta in Georgia in 2006, offered 120 booths that showcased original art, limited edition lithographs, giclees prints and sculpture. Some of the exhibitors were Atmo Ronen of Ronen Art Vision in Amsterdam,...
- Xerox takes a real world approach. // American Printer;Jul2009, Vol. 126 Issue 7, p25
This article focuses on Xerox's participation at PRINT 09. Features of the Xerox booth include an extensive range of cutsheet and continuous feed devices, as well as and wide format and workflow solutions. There is a plan by Xerox to vie for Best of the Best accolades as part of its emphasis on...
- Booth spaces available for Pioneer Days. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);7/25/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 30, p10
The article offers information on the contact details of Pioneer Days booths in Whitney, Texas.
- How to draw buyers into your booth. Bertrand, Kate // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Dec96, Vol. 81 Issue 10, p3
Focuses on ways in which exhibitors can attract visitors to their booths. Favorite ways of generating booth traffic; Benefits of an integrated show program that selectively attracts prospects; Importance of preshow promotion; Comments from Sandy Alan, president of Corporate Trade Show & Meeting...
- Alternative exhibition spaces. Grubman, Cathy // American Artist;May1997, Vol. 61 Issue 658, p24
Presents information about the possible places on selling and showing an artwork. Unconventional approach used by the artist in selling and showing their products; Where did watercolorists Tatiana de Fidler-Morosoff sell her artwork; How Kara Olsen, the owner of Gordy's Restaurant in Cortez,...