CPM lifts lid on global tie-up
- SERVICES. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;7/1/2013, Vol. 42 Issue 46, p9
This section offers news briefs in the services industry in Utah as of July 1-7, 2013 including move of Lois M. Brandiet to join Karren, Hendrix, Stagg, Allen & Co. and Stagg Fiduciary Services LLC to provide guardian services, and partnership between sales process and personnel agency...
- Monitoring sales channel partners. Hosford, Christopher // B to B;9/11/2006, Vol. 91 Issue 11, p20
The article focuses on measuring the effectiveness of channel partnership. It is viewed that sales channel partnerships, a phenomenon in the U.S. workplace, plays an essential role in in-house sales, marketing outreach and customer-service option. Companies try to find out ways to analyze,...
- MEDIA/MARKETING. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;11/26/2007, Vol. 37 Issue 22, p19
The article announces that Rocco Tricarico has been appointed as vice president of business development for MarketStar.
- DAS Link Gives Boost to Utah's MarketStar. Dawson, Angela // Adweek Western Edition;03/27/2000, Vol. 50 Issue 13, p5
Unveils the market success of MarketStar company. Details on the affiliation of the sales and marketing services agency with Diversified Agency Services division of Omnicom Group company; Brief information on the company; Details on some of its advertising campaign accounts.
- MarketStar Celebrates 25th Anniversary. Di Lewis // Utah Business;Mar2013, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p21
The article mentions the 25th anniversary of MarketStar Corp.
- Ogden-based MarketStar to add 250 people to staff. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;5/2/2011, Vol. 40 Issue 41, p1
The article reports that MarketStar, an Ogden, Utah-based provider of outsourced sales and marketing services, is accepting applicants to join a sales team expansion of a company that provides Internet services to businesses.
- Top Weber County Employers. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;12/16/2013, Vol. 43 Issue 18, p18
A chart is presented that ranks top employers in Weber County, Utah based on number of employees as of December 2013, including MarketStar Corporation, Barnes Group Inc., and Weber State University.
- INVADING EUROPE. Hemsley, Steve // Marketing Week;6/14/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 18, p53
Focuses on the challenges faced by field marketing agencies in Europe. Closure of European operations of Mosaic Group; Expansion of CPM International; Concern over legal obstacles in employment contracts.
- Survey examines manufacturers' in-store training. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;6/27/2005, Vol. 34 Issue 52, p6
Presents the findings of a survey conducted by Ogden, Utah-based MarketStar to assess the effectiveness of manufacturers' in-store training efforts. Total number of respondents; Percentage of store associates and managers who said that they are more likely to recommend manufacturer's products...