Teen mag lands show sponsors
- Pushing Red, White and Blue, Hilfiger Sponsors July 4 Events. Lefton, Terry // Brandweek;03/22/99, Vol. 40 Issue 12, p14
Announces the sponsorship of activities during the 1999 Fourth of July celebration by Tommy Hilfiger company. Road races to be sponsored by the company; Launching of print advertisements to support the promotion.
- Hilfiger eyes Sept. `96 entry for women's line. Curan, Catherine M. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/2/1994, Vol. 168 Issue 88, p14
Reports on Tommy Hilfiger's plan to exhibit his women's wear line in September 1996, according to Joel J. Horowitz, chief executive officer of Tommy Hilfiger Corp. Percentage increase in the company's earnings in the second quarter; Pricing; Why the original schedule for the exhibit was postponed.
- Hilfiger will sponsor Rocker Kravitz's tour. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/4/1999, Vol. 178 Issue 24, p15
Reports on Tommy Hilfiger's sponsorship of rock musician Lenny Kravitz's city tour throughout North America. Hilfiger's plan to use Kravitz in his men's fall advertising campaign.
- Next Generation Hilfiger. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/19/2004, Vol. 187 Issue 82, p18
Announces the sponsorship agreement between Tommy Hilfiger Corp. and Point X Camp, a specialty training camp and action sports facility for kids, located in Aguanga, California. Provision of counselor uniforms, camper clothing and promotional products to camp participants by Tommy Hilfiger;...
- Homemade bikini contest marks 12th year. // Advertising Age;5/29/2000, Vol. 71 Issue 23, p58
Announces various contests that are slated to begin in the summer of 2000. Homemade Bikini Contest, sponsored by players in the alcoholic beverage industry; Wal-Mart's sponsorship of Operation Bass, a fishing tournament; Sponsorship of family footraces by Tommy Hilfiger USA to benefit the...
- Venue Views. Waddell, Ray // Billboard;4/26/2003, Vol. 115 Issue 17, p23
Presents news briefs related to the performing arts facilities industry as of April 26, 2003. Initial success of a concert tour featuring Styx, REO Speedwagon and Journey; Venues they will play throughout the United States; Details of a deal whereby Tommy Hilfiger USA is granted exclusive rights...
- Rainbow Coalition. Koening, Gillian // DNR: Daily News Record;9/29/2008, Vol. 38 Issue 38, p23
The article offers information on the MAGIC trade show for accessories market for spring 2009 which was held in Las Vegas, Nevada. It is inferred that vibrant colors emerge as the common theme for every accessories including belts, cufflinks, and shirts. Various fashion brand companies who...
- Tommys Aufbruch mit Colombo. Bangert, André // Textilwirtschaft;1/17/2013, Issue 3B, p70
The article reports that fashion brands Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, and Luigi Colombo will jointly present their co-operatively produced line of products for the Autumn 2013 fashion season at the Florence, Italy, fashion exhibition Pitti Uomo. The nature of the two brands' cooperation is featured...
- Tommy's Time. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/10/2013, Vol. 205 Issue 7, p5b
The article reports on the exhibition of the fall fashion collection of the men's clothing brand Tommy Hilfiger Tailored in London, England in January 2013. Topics include the price point for the suits and outwear, the color palette used in the collection, and a party honoring fashion designer...