RISK SUMMARY: ESTONIA
- Moody's: Support Is Implied. Horwitz, Jeff // American Banker;9/22/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 147, p16
The article discusses Moody's rating agency's decision to downgrade the credit ratings of three U.S. banks, Bank of America Corp., Wells Fargo & Co., and Citigroup Inc.
- Moody's move ill-timed? Kirkel, Janice // Westchester County Business Journal;7/2/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 27, p13
The article reports on the issues concerning low credit ratings given by Moody's Investors Service Inc. to major banks across the U.S. on June 21, 2012 and the implications of these ratings on the industry.
- Danish Banks Fire Moody's For "Business Reasons". G. P. // Global Finance;Jun2012, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p8
The article reports on the termination of banks in Denmark of Moody's Investors Service Inc., such as Nykredit and Realkredit, as their ratings agency over the opinions of the limited value of ratings agencies.
- Moody's Downgrades Four Major U.S. Banks. Todd, Sarah // American Banker;11/15/2013, Vol. 178 Issue F345, p19
The article reports Moody's rating agency lowered its investment ratings for Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, and JPMorgan Chase banks and also for Bank of New York Mellon on November 14, 2013 and notes a press release from Moody's Managing Director Robert Young.
- Moody's Wary of CRE Loans. // National Mortgage News;3/10/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 23, p6
The article features the credit ratings accorded by Moody's Investors Services on some regional and community banks in New York City. The agency has taken negative rating actions on such companies due to their exposure to commercial real estate (CRE). Because of their negative impact, Moody's is...
- Moody's assigns 'Baa3' rating to Gazprom Neft's proposed Eurobonds. Interfax // Russia & CIS Business & Financial Newswire;11/14/2013, p1
LONDON. Nov 14 (Interfax) - Moody's Investors Service has assigned "Baa3" rating to the proposed issuance of dollar-denominated notes by GPN Capital S.A., a societe anonyme incorporated under the laws of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, the rating agency said in a press release on Thursday.
- ESTONIA: RISK SUMMARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Feb2011, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p10
The article offers information on the political and economic risk rating of Estonia in 2011 relative to the decreasing rate of unemployment, increasing of domestic credit market and gross domestic product (GDP), and business environment rating.
- Country Reports: Estonia. // Estonia Country Monitor;2015, p1
A country report for Estonia is presented from the publisher "IHS" as of August 13, 2015, with topics including country risk ratings, sovereign risk ratings, economic forecast, business strengths and weaknesses and political and economic risks.
- How Moody's and S&P play the bank rating game. Milligan, John W. // U.S. Banker;Aug96, Vol. 106 Issue 8, p54
Focuses on the two New York-based rating agencies in the bank business prospects, Moody's Investors Service Inc. and S&P Co. Significant differences of two firms; Agencies' anticipation of bank asset quality; Criteria on bank rating process.