RISK SUMMARY: SLOVAKIA
- Public-Private Partnerships for Tollway Construction and Operation: Risk Assessment and Allocation from the Perspective of Investors. Santoso, Djoen San; Joewono, Tri Basuki; Wibowo, Andreas; Sinaga, Harlan P. A.; Santosa, Wimpy // Journal of Construction in Developing Countries;2012, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p45
This study aims to assess and allocate the key risk events for public-private partnerships in Indonesian tollway construction and operation. The data were collected from a risk assessment survey of tollway companies in Indonesia based on two perspectives: the degrees of occurrence and impact....
- Three Consortiums Make Plays For Georgia's First Road P3. SIGO, SHELLY // Bond Buyer;5/6/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33312, p7
The article reports that 15 local, national, and international firms submitted qualifications to the Department of Transportation for the development of its first public-private partnership road project in Georgia.
- California's First P3, to Build Presidio Parkway, Gets $1.1B From State. Jensen, Randall // Bond Buyer;10/18/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33399, p3
The article reports on the allocation of 1.1 billion dollars for California's first public-private project called the PresidioParkway Project that aims at constructing a six-lane roadway that links San Francisco and the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Florida's Biggest P3, a $1.8B Toll Road, Gets Ready to Roll. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;3/29/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33288, p5
The article reports that the public-private partnership limited-access toll road project worth 1.8 billion dollars will move forward after being halted in the middle of 2008 in Florida.
- BoT roads for Indian state. // International Construction;May2001, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p5
Reports the identification of twelve highway projects for private sector participation in the state of Madhya Pradesh, India.
- Private roads. // International Construction;May2001, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p7
Reports the construction of roads with private sector participation in Madhya Pradesh, India.
- Transport & logistics. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;2/26/2010, Vol. 54 Issue 9, p29
The article focuses on various road building projects in different countries of the Middle East. Mafraq-Ghweifat highway is the region's first public-private partnership for a road-building project in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) from Abu Dhabi to the UAE border with Saudi Arabia. A series of...
- Making the right links. Redfern, Bernadette // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;2/26/2010, Vol. 54 Issue 9, p30
The article presents an overview of several road building schemes in different countries of the Middle East. Halcow Inc. is planning a trans-Kuwait national highway network from the Iraq border to Saudi Arabia. The United Arab Emirates is looking at public private cooperation for its highways...
- Better Prospects for PPP Projects in Poland. Korczyński, Tomasz // Warsaw Voice;Jul2014, Issue 7, p39
The article discusses the prospects of public-private partnerships (PPP) projects in Poland. Topics discussed include changes in regulations to strengthen PPP, construction on a district court in the southern city of Nowy S Ã cz as a public-private partnership and the road construction...