Exhibition men in the money
- New media looks to Old World for stability. Vargas, Alexia; Walsh, Mark // Crain's New York Business;01/15/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p12
Focuses on the TSNN.com Inc. deal with media company Tarsus Group Plc. Acquisition of the trade show and exposition portal; Need for media companies to obtain financial backing and corporate stability; Partnerships of New York companies with European corporations.
- Love, loathe then envy the status of the Sunday Times. Hatfield, Stefano // Campaign;12/12/97, Issue 50, p16
Comments on the `Sunday Times' newspaper. Wealth of information contained in the newspaper; Average circulation; Target clientele of the newspaper.
- Japan's Whaling Shame. Stickings, Michael // Moderate Voice;6/14/2010, p14
The article reports on the Sunday Times investigation which exposed Japan's cash and prostitute bribery to small nations just to get their support for the mass slaughter of whales.
- Should our terminally untrendy clubber go Up Yer Ronson? French, Sean // New Statesman & Society;9/16/94, Vol. 7 Issue 320, p35
Comments on articles published in `Sunday Times' magazine. Includes Arnold Wecker's obtrusive presence in the Sunday Times; Rhoda Koenig's sour profile of Peter Ackroyd; `Life in the Day' profile of Sheryl Garatt, editor of `The Face.'
- How to divide 'us' from 'them.' Hari, Johann // New Statesman;11/19/2001, Vol. 130 Issue 4564, p14
Reports on how an article in the 'Sunday Times' newspaper invoked discrimination among British Muslims. Details on a survey conducted by the newspaper on British Muslims; Lack of credibility of the newspaper; Criticism of Bob Worcester, head of the polling firm Mori, on the newspaper.
- PLANNING IN THE MEDIA. Morris, Huw // Planning (14672073);9/17/2010, Issue 1886, p28
The article offers information on government planning announcements that are filtered in the national media such as "The Sunday Times," "The Observer," and "The Independent."
- Sunday Times rapped for `blasphemous' ad. // Marketing Week;1/14/1999, Vol. 21 Issue 44, p12
Reports on developments related to advertising in Great Britain as of January 14, 1999. Includes complaints against an advertisement for `The Sunday Times' newspaper; Complaints of misleading advertising against several companies.
- China's Label Industry Speeds up. Tina Hu // China Chemical Reporter;11/21/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 22, p8
The article offers information on the 2012 South China Label Show sponsored by international media company Tarsus Group PLC to be held at the Guangzhou Pazhou International Convention Center in Guangzhou, China from December 4-6, 2012.
- Can Sunday's first glossy survive 40 more years? // Campaign;2/8/2002, Issue 5, p10
Presents opinions of several personalities on the publication services of the periodical,'The Sunday Times,' in Great Britain. Views of Godfrey Smith on the strategy of the Sunday Times on media ventures; Comment of Christine Walker on the viability of Sunday features; Perception of Mike Moran...