Miller Freeman in food shows sale
- A range of workshops added to Wine Buyers' Forum. Siddle, Richard // Harpers Wine & Spirit;Feb2014, Issue 114, p30
The article offers information on the Wine Buyers' Forum which is going to be held in March 2014.
- Premier competition. // Meat Trades Journal;11/6/2015, p2
The article offers information on the 2016 Premier Young Butcher Competition hosted by William Reed Business Media at Foodex at the Birmingham NEC, London, England from April 18-20, 2016
- The way to buyers' hearts. Cook, Alyson // Marketing Event;Feb97, p32
Presents information on the International Food and Drink Exhibition, which will be held on February 9-13, 1997 in Great Britain. Reputation of being the country's premier food and drink trade show; Expected attendance figures; Special program of breakfast debates on industry related topics. ...
- International Stage. // British Baker;10/18/2013, p14
The article reviews the 2013 Anuga food and drink exhibition that was held in Cologne, Germany.
- IFE Show preview. // British Baker;2/11/2011, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p17
The article offers information on the International Food and Drink Exhibition to be held at ExCeL, London, England on March 13-16, 2011.
- Events digest. Creevy, Jennifer // Marketing Event;Mar1999, p35
Deals with the method that can be used by a company when looking for an exhibition to promote its food and beverage products. Food shows to consider when selling food and drink products.
- INDONESIA STRONG AT SIAL CHINA. // SupermarketNews;Jun2015, p10
The article offers information on the strong presence shown by Indonesia with a good range of product at the SIAL China food and beverage exhibition.
- MIDWEST. // Archaeology;Sep/Oct83, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p6
Reviews the exhibit "Consuming Passions: The Art of Food and Drink," at the Cleveland Museum of Art in Ohio.
- READY TO BOUNCE BACK? // Meat Trades Journal;3/16/2012 Meat @ Foodex Supplement, p12
The article reports on the effort of William Reed Business Media Ltd. to launch the Great British Bounce Back campaign at the Foodex 2012 in March in Birmingham, England highlighting the fantastic work that drives success to the food and drink industry despite of difficult situations.