Business loss at Silverstone
- Silverstone races away. Mistry, Bhavna // Marketing Event;Feb97, p25
Focuses on Silverstone's marketing strategy for its karting facilities. Presence at Haymarket Exhibitions' racing show, Autosport International in Birmingham, England; Building of an indoor karting circuit at the show. INSET: Visitors' views..
- Geddies give McLaren maiden test outing. // Motor Sport News: The Voice of British Motorsport;3/7/2012, p6
The article reports that British GT champions Glynn and Jim Geddie have tested their new McLaren MP4-12C GT3 at Silverstone Circuits Ltd..
- MATT JAMES. // Motor Sport News: The Voice of British Motorsport;2/1/2012, p7
The article offers the author's insights regarding the statement of Silverstone Circuits Ltd., which says that Silverstone will be the best motor racing circuit in the world.
- KCMG lucks out to G-Drive once more. // Autosport;5/8/2014, Vol. 216 Issue 6, p38
The article reports on the failure of the KCMG racing team to win at the Le Mans Pro 2 racing event held at Silverstone Circuit in London, England.
- BRDC shake-up at Silverstone. // Autosport;10/23/2014, Vol. 218 Issue 4, p77
The article reports that the British Racing Drivers' Club (BDRC) has taken over the day-to-day operations of the Silverstone Circuit Ltd. racing circuit in Northamptonshire, England after three senior executives were suspended in the midst of the major management restructuring at the circuit.
- IN THE PADDOCK. // Autosport;4/16/2015, Vol. 220 Issue 3, p43
The article discusses Audi racing car team ending it's winning draught at Silverstone.
- Middlehurst breaks leg in testing shunt. // Autosport;8/20/2015, Vol. 221 Issue 8, p58
The article reports on the participation of Chris Middlehurst at the Formula Ford Festival and Walter Hayes Trophy held at the Silverstone Circuit.
- Silverstone seeks outside investment for next stage of developments. // Motor Sport News: The Voice of British Motorsport;7/13/2011, p10
The article reports on the search of Silverstone Circuits Ltd. executives of investment partners for the developments of racing circuit.
- Goodyear, Silverstone copyright dispute. // Automotive News;4/17/1995, Vol. 69 Issue 5600, p24
Reports on the settlement of a copyright dispute between Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. and Silverstone.